Community post

Discussion

Implantation pain

What does implantation feel like?

7 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

If I am pregnant I will be able to tell u exactly. I'm about one day late but like 5 days ago I had a strenuous pinch in one spot below my bikini line on the right side. It was in my sleep. It was excruciating painful. It last 20 mins. I almost cried. But if I'm not pregnant I'm going to the doctor to find out what's wrong with me. That pain was beyond the norm

9 years ago

Mine felt just like very mild period cramps, some stabbing pains too
Hope this is your month x

9 years ago

I'm having light to mild period cramps and I'm not due for my period until the 20th of this month. I'm 7dpo as of today but I have a really short luteal phase last cycle was 9days and the cycle before was 11days. Hubby and I have been TTC since Jan. 2, 2014 and we are both so tired of seeing bfn after bfn. Last cycle I was taking Vitamin B6 to try to lengthen my 11day luteal phase but instead it shortened it to 9days. :/ We really are hoping this will be our month everything is crossed of course except for my legs for obvious reasons lol.

9 years ago • Post starter

My period is due on 20th too!!! Maybe we can compare symptoms. Right now I am having scanty light brown discharge, occasional cramping, different from AF cramps. They became noticeable yesterday..6 or 7dpo (not sure if I'm 7 or 8 dpo today since I very slightly spotted on Aug. 22 for a few minutes. My heavier flow began that next morning, so I'm not sure if you start measuring your LMP from first sign of any blood...or the first full flow? Also, I am having nipple soreness, woke up with runny nose, increased acne, and extreme fatigue.

Anyhow...what are your symptoms? any discharge?

9 years ago

I'm still kind of new to this site. I have heard that you start cd1 when you have full blown bleeding as far as I know spotting doesn't count as cd1. I'm 8dpo today but I also ovulated kinda early on the 6th of this month. My LMP is Aug.26 I have 24-27day cycles. My symptoms are yesterday light AF like cramps, breasts are itchy and fuller feeling, discharge is watery, no acne, no headaches, no nausea, I do feel a little feverish. Cramps from yesterday are gone. I'm not sure how to be cycle buddies but if we both don't get our BFP then maybe we could be cycle buddies. How long have you been TTC?

I began darker bleeding last night and more today. I'm going to count it as my AF. Apparently since getting off BC I am on 23 day cycles now. Weird. We can still be friends however.

9 years ago

Are you tracking your cycles with any kind of app? I have a short luteal phase so I'm more than likely out this month also. I'm still waiting for AF to show but I just have a feeling I'm out once again this month. :/ I guess only time will tell. I will be sure to update when I find out.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo