Community post

Discussion

Any December 2016 Babies Expected?

View Full Post

to all who recently got their !

I just wanted to open an area wherein we can all share the journey of this nine months..or eight to go for most of us.

How did you start your process? What did you do different this time? How are you feeling right now?

and to all!

35 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 35 Replies | Last Page

Just got my BFP! EDD December 10, 2016!!

8 years ago

Kaimarie!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Kaimarie... another shared due date that's too exciting for me... sending tons of sticky vibes your way.

Winter - those levels are awesome you seen how mine started out so low they had me retaking them every two days. Yesterday my beta was 356 at 4w4d told me to stop testing now because they are rising pretty good.

The only other symptoms that have kicked in aside from morning sickness and all day nausea would have to be hot flashes and sweating, I get drenched out of no where.. cold showers are my bffs these days.

Went to book store and been getting baby/pregnancy books just for fun reads, normally I dive in some suspenseful novel but this will suffice for now, I'll start reading when I'm not tired and sleeping all day.

How are you ladies feeling??

8 years ago

Have had a faint line but I'm not counting my chickens yet! Testing with frer tomorrow morning.
Fx pray for me!

I'd love to finally be pregnant.

8 years ago

Does anybody else feel really bloated and just slight twinges and stuff? It's crazy to me how much more I'm noticing.

8 years ago

Same here, slight twinges and cramps here and there but nothing major. I'm going for my 2nd hCG test tomorrow. I'm hoping the number looks good.

On the other hand, I'm scheduled to see my OB on April 27th! I'm hoping to get an ultrasound or at least hear the heartbeat

DM, I'm the opposite of you, I get so cold. Had to have 2 blankets on me while I'm on the couch binge watching Netflix

Hi All,

I got my HCG levels 12DPO5DT : 335 on 03/04/16 and 14DPO5DT:1060 on 05/04/16.

Waiting for First U/S after 6weeks.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1457416800z5z1459659600z0.png

8 years ago

I recently also just got a BFP on 8dpo (March 3rd) I am due December 13th! SO excited it's baby #3 for me and will be my last I don't have any symptoms really except extra CM and sensitive boobs but I never really got anything with my other 2 either. I had a boy and a girl so I can't even try to guess what this one will be HA.

I hope everyone has a really great pregnancy. I love to hear other women getting pregnant and enjoying every moment because it goes way too fast !!

8 years ago

by chance is anyone or has anyone else ever experienced periodic spotting?. It's not like a red and not associated with cramps or pain but I have had some spotting since the very beginning, first pinkish/orange and now like an orangish beige almost like it's a shade darker. OB said if I'm not passing tissue or in pain don't stress it as it is still early, I am just curious to how normal this is... it's scary and I don't want to stress it.

8 years ago

DM, my mom told me she experienced intermittent spotting when she was pregnant with me (I was her first baby) and everything went alright. She wanted to tell me this because I was spotting almost all of last week and was worried too. As long as there's no pain and you're not passing tissue like your OB mentioned, I know it's easier said than done but I'd say go for your doctor's advice and don't stress too much about it. and !

AFM, did my 2nd and last hCG test this morning and got the result after a couple of hours. Result was 494 which means 40.4% increase in 2 days and 66.3% increase within 3 days. My primary care doctor says its trending up appropriately. Can't wait for my schedule with the OB!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo