Community post

Discussion

Any December 2016 Babies Expected?

to all who recently got their !

I just wanted to open an area wherein we can all share the journey of this nine months..or eight to go for most of us.

How did you start your process? What did you do different this time? How are you feeling right now?

and to all!

35 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 35 Replies | Last Page

Hi Winter! My EDD is Dec.3rd. I'm 5wks1day today. I'm had 3 losses, so I'm cautiously excited. Sadly, Still just waiting for something to happen. Hoping I'm in it for the long haul! Congrats on your BFP :)

8 years ago

Daisy, two of my friends both had MC last year and I have an understanding of what you're going through. I think being positive is good though. and to you!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies

May I join?

My husband and I were trying for 6months and got our positive last week!! EDD 4th Dec.

This is my first pregnancy so I'm so scared of every little niggle and feeling.

I've been banned from buying any more tests :-p

8 years ago

Hey ladies, my edd is 12.10

I've been TTC #1 for several years and happy to have come to this milestone/accomplishment. I am still crossing everything and on a 13week countdown lol.. I want to be out of this first trimester already, I worry about any and everything.. the spots, the cramps, just anything you can think of.

My first beta was 35, as I told Winter I went recently and they spiked really good in barely two days, I have levels of 119. My first ultrasound is in two weeks.

morning sickness, nausea, dizziness, insomnia and a common cold have been against me lol.. Irritability and sore nipples, I'm truly up then down, left but right.. all over the place these days.. and to think im only 4wks2days

Don't feel bad Emma, I'm banned from buying and taking test too.. I should've taken stock in it lol

8 years ago

hi all. and

my edd is dec 15.

my hcg doubling time (done on 11 dpo and 13 dpo) is 21hours. any chance of multiple pregnancy? the values were 32 and 156.

lots of luck to u all !!!

8 years ago

Congratulations Everyone!!!!!
I'm so excited to have a group to go through this first trimester with!!
I had my 1st blood draw today. 11DPO and was at 26. Going in for another draw on Thursday. I also started lovenox today as I have Factor V and MTHFR. We've had 3 losses in the last year. Here's to hoping we all have a good 1st trimester.

8 years ago

to everyone!

sthomer, with the blood draw results!

two states how fun would it be if you're having twins?

DM, glad you have ultrasound scheduled already. I have yet to get mine set up. Keep us updated.

emma, glad to have you here!

As for me, this morning I went for my first blood draw to check on my hCG level. I will come back for another one on Friday. I had been spotting with brown blood almost all of last week and my doctor wants to see my numbers. I hope everything's good though.

I got my hCG level result this afternoon. At 4 weeks and 3 days it's at 297 which my doctor said is normal. I'm going back on Friday morning for the next test.

Did you ladies have to get your hCG level at one point too?

Hey everyone and huge congrats!!!

In the uk we don't have our bloods done straight away (at least not in the area I live). In fact I haven't even had to see my doctor I am referred straight to the midwives! I see them for my first appointment on 22nd. I wish we did have the HCG testing because I'm going out of my mind with worry!

I called the early pregnancy until this morning because I've been having the most painful cramping in the night, so much so I can't move and it brings me out in a sweat!! It's happened the last 3 nights in a row. The midwives was it normal and due to stretching etc. Phewww.

Anyone else had these cramps?

8 years ago

Hi Emma, the only reason I had to the hCG blood test was because the week before I was spotting for days. My doctor wanted to make sure I was not having a chemical pregnancy. Otherwise, it would have not been requested.

I'm still waiting to get referral to an OBGYN and have not been scheduled for ultrasound.

Sorry to hear about the cramping pain! Yeah, maybe the stretching is faster in your body and so it's painful.

Anybody else feeling other symptoms?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo