Community post

Discussion

Anyone in the dreaded 2WW?????

For all of us to discuss and vent our frustrations. The dreaded 2WW feels like an eternity for most of us, and I for one hate this time. Our body's like to toy with us with all kinds of symptoms left right and centre. And if like me you find it hard to not poas but then get upset and frustrated at that bfn, then please comment as much as you like! And if your one of the ones who has way more self control than I do and your still waiting to poas for the first time this month feel free to share your thoughts and feelings. We are all in this together in one way or another. So let's help each other through TTC

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!!! X

18 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

Hi! I'm 7 dpo and reeeeeeeally want to poas. It's so hard to wait!

8 years ago

I am a POAS addict.. 9dpo and I got a bfn.. I swear I "feel" different this time but the waiting is extremely difficult! Baby dust to everyone!

8 years ago

I'm 7dpo today, trying really hard to not obsess! Isn't it crazy how many symptoms we can imagine we have just by thinking so much about it?!? AF isn't due until the 11th, so I'm trying to wait it out until then. GL ladies!

8 years ago

Hello ladies! I am 9DPO and I hate this TWW stuff. I'm trying to remain calm and not get excited for this coming Monday (taking a test then) but tbh, the anxiety is horrible!

8 years ago

Hey Ladies :)

Today is 10 DPO for me and I have no good symptoms... Yesterday I had cramping on my left side. TMI WARNING - today I had spotting 1 time when I wiped and it was RED.

AF scheduled date is 11th but I had hubby hide all the POAS. Because I really want to test!!!

I have even thought of stopping off at the store on my way home - grabbing one - using it and then hiding the results.... OUCH

Bad right??? especially since I am really trying to take the test when my dh is with me.

TWW SUCKS!!!

TTC #4 User Image

7 years ago

I'm only 5 DPO and can hardly stand it...I have probably 20 or so tests sitting in my bathroom! Last cycle for me was a chemical :( was so excited to see my first BFP ever and then it all got taken away! We were pretty much NTNP, but then I got the BFP and we both got really excited. Hopefully this month will be different :) FX for all of us!

7 years ago

Hi Ladies! Only 4dpo here, but obsessing! I'm starting to think by body is just goofy! I've been googling questions like crazy. Im trying not to look at symptoms, and its killing me. I keep logging into fertilty friend like the info is going to change since I added the info this morning. REALLY trying to not look at it to much for a few more days, but its sooooo hard!

Good Luck Ladies!

User Image

7 years ago

MKH & SKP - We can do this

LOL - We can wait - just a little bit longer.... OMG WHY IS IT SO LONG!!!!!!!!

TTC #4 User Image

7 years ago

Any updates?

Today - FMU I finally got my BFP!!!

TTC #4 User Image

7 years ago

Korenelm thats awesome!

Im 6 dpo today still waiting I wasnt able to temp today due to a late bed time. Ill be honest I just feel put.

Wishing everyone luck

User Image

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo