Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Baby- yay for 6! It only takes one! Fingers and toes cx
For you!!!

Moms- how much is one cycle of IVF? It must be close to 10k, or so?
Let me ask u this... IF you did the 14k deal and got pg
On first cute, can u get two more cycles from it for more babies?
If so, I think that's the way to go.

Sorry I've been MIA. I was away on vacation.
U/s on weds. More b/w tomm morn. I'm not worried so much
About that though since my morning sickness, fatigue,
Bloating and emotional status are on high alert. I've never
Had the nausea in my first pregnancy. Anyone have any
Advice/tips for me. I'm desperate. But not complaining.

8 years ago

Bens congrats there's this thing called pregnancy pops (frozen pops) at Walgreens that was helpful. Cannot wait for your update I love good news!!!

User Image

8 years ago

thanks camas - I may check those out... gingerale has been helping. my levels came back great today... two more days until I can see my sweet baby... praying that everything looks good...

8 years ago

Yayyyyyy

User Image

8 years ago

2moms2be, i dont know about mock transfer. I didnt have it. As about the financials, do whatever fits you best. Guaranteed ivf is a very good option, but you know what is best for you. Good luck!

Babypath, waiting for your results! Good luck!

Bens, nausea is something you cant do a lot to avoid it, except if you are too much vomiting and the doctor prescribes you meds. I had a very bad stomach from 6th to 19th week. Nothing helped me except from the idea that as long i have nausea, the babies seem ok! Good luck with the u/s, we are waiting for the great news!

8 years ago

We have 2 more normal!!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Awesome baby path!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyy

User Image

8 years ago

Hello ladies! I meant to reply earlier but it has been a crazy week with work.

babypath- good news on the normal eggs. Yay!

MrsFord- sorry for the BFN. I hope this next cycle for you is the one!

Camasia- welcome to the group!

2moms- sorry for the BFN but I've read IVF has a much higher success rate so hopefully this will be the ticket for a bfp for you. Guaranteed IVF sounds like a way to go especially if the price difference isn't that much. I hate that most insurances don't cover infertility. In fact I read that only 15 states require that it be covered and unfortunately I don't live in one of those states. In the end, pick the plan you think is right for you.

Bens- Yay for great levels! I found ginger to help with nausea (I would snack on ginger snaps) as well as lemon essential oil can be helpful. There are medications if you are vomiting frequently that can be taken as well. How was the u/s???

afm- IUI went well on Friday. DH's sperm unfroze well and we had 20 million after the wash and motility was good though I forget the percentage. Now in the dreaded 2ww. They have me going in for a beta 12dpiui which will be next Wednesday! Tomorrow I'm going for acupuncture. I've never had for fertility before but a friend recommended it and when I talked to the RE about it she was all for it. I'm also trying to take it easy. I normally like to be very active but I've been sticking to going to walks and doing restorative or yin yoga classes. Normally I'd have a massage this week too but my massage therapist is out of town but I have one scheduled for next week when she gets back.

8 years ago

Jfmolo thanks and I hope the 2ww goes by fast!

User Image

8 years ago

Jf, only one week left before beta! FX for you!! How are you feeling?

2moms, have you looked into doing the guaranteed cycle plan or still considering and researching?

Bens, how are you feeling dear!? Finding anything to help with the nausea yet?

AFM, we are waiting on AF to arrive then go back on bc to get ready for FET in June. Hubby and I are taking a mini vaca in May to relax beforehand. Can't wait! We both really need it!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo