Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone,

So things look good for me. My HCG more than doubled
Over the weekend so that is great. Not sure what caused
The bleeding and likely will never know. But with my
Miscarriage is December, this is not what I needed.
But it seems we are back on track. I go back for more
Blood work on Friday. Thanks for all your good thoughts.

7 years ago

That's wonderful news Bens! So happy for you! Keep us posted Friday.

7 years ago

bens, I was looking forward for your news! I am so happy for you! My best wishes for the next tests! All these tests seem exchausting, try to be relaxed and optimistic and I am sure everything will be great!

7 years ago

Thanks everyone... things seem to be back on track. I find myself over analyzing every little twinge and feeling, but I am hoping that subsides with time.

oh vey!

7 years ago

Bens - I completely understand your paranoia over everything. It's to be expected! Always better to be safe than sorry in my opinion. I'm SO glad to hear numbers are still increasing and that no further episodes have happened! Keep us posted!

AFM, we are on day 3 of injections for this cycle. Go in for midcycle on Wednesday morning for blood work and follicle count. Let's hope they are growing some nice eggs!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

Babypath- hope your mid cycle ultrasound goes well.

Afm- I had my baseline today (CD3) and everything looks good. I have 7 follies on the right and 4 on the left. I start letrozole tonight (CD3-CD7) and then go in for my mid cycle ultrasound Monday. (CD10) Lets hope the letrozole doesn't thin my lining like the clomid did.

7 years ago

Babypath, good luck with the blood tests and u/s!

Jmolo, your results are promising. Good luck for the rest of the process!

Bens, absolutely reasonable, esp. in case a pregnant woman sees blood. How are you today? Are you still resting on bed? When are you having the first u/s?

Margie, set your phone's reminder. I did that for IVF injections and now for the anticlot injections, as they are the most important. For the vitamins I take, I havent set any reminder and sometimes I dont remember if I have taken or not! I guess I should take that med-boxes that old people use!
After my egg's retrieval I was given too many drugs with complicated doses, so I did a plan in EXCEL with dates, drugs and checkboxes in order not to make any mistake. It worked very well and I advise you to do the same when that time comes.
Babies are ok, we are on 25th week and I am going to see them on Thursday. Thanks for asking!

7 years ago

Jfmolo- letrazole actually thickened my lining compared to clomid that thinned it. Let us know!!

AFM - I went back to work today and it was really the best
Thing for me. It was a welcomed distraction. Still feeling good.
Sooo bloated (I'm not complaining though). But I popped
My pants open once so today I wore the belly band. Seems
Silly this early on but I think the progesterone adds to the
Bloat!!!

7 years ago

Hi ladies!!!
Sorry I have been MIA!!! (funny thing is my name is really Mia)
Congrats to all the positives and the babies that have made their appearance. It is so great to come on here and see good news!!!

Hope everyone is doing well with meds, stims, and everything else with IVF/IUI.

Our ultrasound is just around the corner and I am praying that my lining is looking good. After our loss, I am having a hard time staying positive. I have no excitement about our upcoming transfer. I am hoping that when transfer time comes (around April 24th) my emotions will be different!

7 years ago

Moms - it is so hard to stay positive and calm your mind
After such a loss. It won't be easy. But just keep reminding yourself
This time is different. I will be keeping my fingers cx for you!
Pls keep us posted!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo