Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Jf how did the appointment go?

Margie great that everything is going so well and great attitude!

Afm we found out that out of the 9 fertilized embryos 8 were frozen! Of course the other one is inside of me now! I'm shocked and so happy. Didn't get much on quality info but said they were all doing great!

I've been so postive and then today doubt set in for a few hours? Tell me this roller coaster is normal!!!!

It's gonna be a long remaining 8 days!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

7 years ago

Thanks ladies for the nice welcome!

Hoping&spraying: Good luck for the beta! Sticky vibes to you and try to keep yourself busy with hobbies, movies etc. This is so exciting!!! Did you have any discomfort from ER? Mine is on Mon and I am nervous...

Margie: soooooo good to see you! Are you guys trying this month naturally or taking a break till next month's IVF?

Jfmolo: congrats on getting pregnant! Wish you very happy and great 9 months :)

AFM: This is my first IVF. My follies changed from 13 to 14 and this morning the doc counted 20 follies. I have ER on Monday. I hope I don't get OHSS. Took my first intramuscular shot of HCG tonight. It wasn't bad at all. I did not even feel the needle...thanks to DH. Just the needle was scary looking and huge. One step at a time I guess...hoping I get some great eggs.

A lot of baby dust to everyone and hope we get our soon!

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

DS. Thanks I really wish you all the best. The er is still fresh in my mind. The clinic assured me no pain so I walked in at ease. The procedure was fine. I just felt a flinch of the needle going in on each side but no pain. I walked out fine and felt great the rest of the day. It was that evening when the meds wore of it hit me and the bloating the next 3 days! I barely could walk bc my stomach was uncomfortable. I was at risk for OHSS bc i had 22 eggs taken out. However lots Gatorade soups and milk helped. The 3rd or 4th morning I woke up feeling much better!
Keep us posted on how things go!

I went to church yesterday and found some comfort.

I'm trying not to symptom spot bc I'm taking progesterone 4x a day 2 pills each time but eah6night I wake up bc my boobs hurt so much. And during the day I get cramps here and there like period is coming.

I'm thinking as postive as possible I can visualize it all I never been pregnant so I just don't know what to expect to feel that's the hard partt!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

7 years ago

hi everyone,

I am back from vacation and have so much to catch up on this stream....

JF - I had a gush of blood at the beginning of this pregnancy and then nothing. It stopped so that is good for you. Try not to worry too much, although I know how hard that is.

AFM - I am halfway through this pregnancy and can feel my boy moving and kicking now. I go for another ultrasound in two weeks (I am high risk so I have them all the time, I have already had 3). From the last one, at 18 weeks, everything looks good. At this ultrasound, my baby boy was already weighing 1lb 2oz...This astonished me. For those of you that know, my DD was a preemie and she weighed albs 3oz at birth (29 weeks). SO this truly makes me as happy as I can be! It gives me a lot of hope that this pregnancy is going to end MUCH BETTER than my last.

I am maintaining a stress free life at the moment and will continue with that all summer.

MUCH LOVE to all of you! Keep us posted on all the embies, transfers and BFP's!!!

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

margie- glad things are going well and you're feeling so positive. I think a good mind set definitely helps.

hoping- that's great about the 8 frozen embryos. Sticky vibes on the one inside you! The roller coaster is def normal. I found what helped for me is a lot of positive visualization. During the IUI I pictured the sperm finding the egg or eggs and a strong one getting through. I then throughout the week kept visualizing the fertilized egg implanting in my uterus, etc. Of course doubt would still creep in but I think the positive visualization helped. I wasn't on progesterone but I feel like early pregnancy symptoms are so similar to PMS symptoms so I tried not to dwell too much. I've even had nausea in the tww. I think the only big difference I noticed was increased CM. Otherwise pretty much felt like PMS symptoms in the beginning. I really feel like my actual pregnancy symptoms didn't hit till 6 weeks but I know everyone is different.

ds- good luck with your upcoming egg retrieval!

Bens- so glad to hear from you. I hope you had a nice vacation. Glad the pregnancy is going well. I read a statistic that 1 in 4 women have bleeding during pregnancy. It's crazy how common it is. I just saw my OB and we'll be scheduling my anatomy scan for the end of august. I'm so excited!

afm- OB appt friday went well. I got to hear the HB on the doppler again which is awesome. I'm now off pelvic rest as I've had no bleeding or spotting for over a week which is great cause my sex drive is definitely back in full force! lol I'm going to be flying out to the east coast Wed for my sister's baby shower this weekend. I'm really excited to see her. She is about 12 weeks ahead of me. It's been great being pregnant together. Such a special bonding experience.

Thinking of all of you and can't wait for updates! Take care ladies.

7 years ago

Hoping- yes we’re going to plan to find out the sexes when it’s time. We may do a reveal at the shower in order to circumvent people buying a lot of pink or blue though! Glad transfer went well! I actually waited until the blood test! I tested once when I knew it would be too early just to make sure the trigger was gone, but then I didn’t POAS again until after the call from the doc.

Margie- how’s bcp? It’s awesome that your work is supportive. My work still doesn’t know and I’m getting nervous about telling them.

Jfmolo- wow 2nd tri already! That scare sounds terrifying but I’m glad everything worked out. Also glad you got to hear the hb again!

Cam- 8/25 will be here before you know it

Dsinha- welcome! I also did the antagonist protocol. I had the same thought about the IM injection. The size of the needle freaked me out but they’re not so bad.

Bens- I can’t believe you’re already half way!

afm- our first OB appointment was last week. It was just the nurse appointment so we didn’t get to hear/see pb&j. She said we’ll either have the doppler or an ultrasound next Monday when we go back. By then it will have been 2 ½ weeks since we last saw them which is way too long at this stage!

7 years ago

Hey ladies.

How's everyone doing.

Trying to stay postive and I've been doing pretty good. Progesterone is helping me think that way for sure.

I'm 7dp5dt and yesterday a few times when I wiped 8 had spotting. Not enough to be on underwear. Same thing today it's so minor but enough to make me think u know?

Anyone have this before?

I didn't have any bleeding or spotting throughout this whole this even after egg retrieval or transfer not one drop so I'm thinking bc its brown and so like it's from that or implementation....... Or aunt flow is on her way!

7 years ago

I am hoping to go for embryo transfer tomorrow. I am excited and scared of anything going wrong.

I got my egg retrieval on mon July 25th and started on the Progestrone shots. OMG! They hurt like H€££! Just trying to focus on the baby to get through this and of course heating pad is my savior with these shots.

Yesterday's update was day 3, all 11 embies are on high end, growing and dividing... some 8 cells, some 9 and 4 of them 10 celled. Thank God!

Waiting for transfer tomorrow! I will keep you all posted.

Anyone has side effects of nausea, bloating and almost feeling pregnant from Progestrone shots? It is weird!!!

Baby Dust to everyone waiting and hoping for BFPs soon!!!!!!!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

Hey everyone!

JF, you are moving right along girl! Did you get your anatomy scan scheduled for next week? Have fun at your sister's baby shower this weekend!

DS, welcome (yes, I'm sorry I'm a little late in that!) to our group! We have such a good group of women here :-)
Keep us posted on your progress and how you are feeling! Yes, progesterone is excellent at giving you pregnancy symptoms! The only one I remember it doesn't give is the "fullness" feeling in your lower abdomen, at least it didn't for me.

Hoping, sounds like you may have had some implantation bleeding! I sure hope so for you!! Do you think you'll cave and test soon? I always tested, couldn't help myself! Got this positive 4.5 days post transfer and the last time was 6 days post. I'm so excited for you! Also, congrats on having 8 frozen! That's awesome!

Bens, so glad you are stress free and loving life! So happy for you!

Margie, Love to hear that you are feeling positive! Sounds like the stars, planets and everything else are doing their best to align in your favor!

AFM, I was released from the clinic and graduating to regular OB! I have my first appointment with him on Thursday. Baby is growing well and went from measuring 2-3 days behind during week 6 to at least 1 day ahead now! I am currently 9w1d. I have been hearing baby on the home doppler since 8w5d and love hearing that galloping heart! Still feeling great as far as sickness goes. Unfortunately the dizziness has started! I am having them check my iron levels to make sure I'm ok there as my levels have always been borderline anemic throughout my life. Thanks genetics!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and I can't wait to hear more updates! XOXO

7 years ago • Post starter

Baby lovely to hear from u! That's a great update u gave us! So exciting and times seems to be flying!

DS I did the pills orally I'm enjoying them more than suppository. I requested PIO in oil but they warned me about the needle, it's all worth it!

So my spotting has stopped it lasted 2 days I'd say. I have a bit here and there but only cause I'm looking I see it. Any other time I wouldn't have thought of it.

I got a few spells of nausea yesterday. Bring it on I said! So I said I would POAS but I woke up at 4 am to pee and I hid the tests somewhere and couldn't find it.... I went and bought a new one to try tomorrow. Which would make me 9dp5dt. I go on Sunday for my beta. I've been feeling super hopeful and I can visualize it and I keep talking to the baby asking it to grow strong. I hope this is it! But I guess the worry never stops anyways!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo