Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Hoping - that sounds like a good number. Are you doing a day 5 transfer?

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Hoping that sounds good to me. Are you doing a fresh or fet ?
Margie I'm a nurse so I found it really easy to do the shots I did them myself.
I'm ready for tomorrow!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA. My mom was visiting which was so nice. She is buying the crib for baby so we looked at cribs though I haven't settled on one yet and we also go some cute clothes for baby. My hubby and I also made some tie dye onsies. They came out awesome!

hoping- At 14 weeks I finally have allowed the parents to tell other friends and family if they want so news is starting to spread. Not fb official...I'm not ready for that yet but I'm getting more and more comfortable sharing. Glad the retrieval went well. Good luck with the transfer. Do you know when that will be?

Cam- wow! 27 eggs and 11 frozen embryos! That's great news!

2moms- glad you're pretty well recovered from the OHSS. That does not sound fun. Also love the peanut butter and jelly nicknames. Congrats on graduating to regular OB!

margie- unfortunately was not able to relax that day. I'll go into detail further down the post.

hannah- so frustrating that you have to delay but I'm sure worth it for when you have a healthy baby.

babypath- yay for a good ultrasound! glad you haven't had any sickness! It someways it has sunk in and some ways it hasn't. I'm def relieved to be in the 2nd trimester and my little bump is telling me baby is growing. I've switched to maternity pants because I couldn't stand how my pants were pressing into my belly. So much more comfortable now!

Ok so I think I got everyone! Afm I'm now 14w5d. Yay for 2nd trimester! I did have a scare at 13 weeks. For some reason I was having a lot of anxiety. I was cramping a lot and feeling stretching and a heavy feeling in my uterus. I figured baby was going through a growth spurt but I hated how I kept feeling like I was going to get my period. So I called the OB and they had told me it was probably normal but had me come in so I could hear the HB on Doppler for reassurance. OB found HB and everything was fine. Later that night I had friends over for dinner and all of a sudden I felt like I wet myself. I went to the bathroom and my panties were soaked with blood. Needless to say I was terrified. I called the on call OB and said that most likely everything was ok seeing as I just heard the HB and that she didn't believe I needed to go to the ER but she scheduled and ultrasound for the following morning. After what felt like the longest night on earth I had the ultrasound and everything was fine. Baby was growing right on target, great HB and moving all around. I couldn't believe how much it had grown! Anyway there was no evidence of a SCH so OB thought I may have a had a blood vessel break and that was why I had the bleeding. He said as long as I didn't fill 2 pad in 15 min to not worry but that more spotting was to be expected. He also put me on pelvic rest and to not do any crazy exercise. So I had brown spotting for a few days and now nothing. What a relief! I have my regularly scheduled OB appt Friday when I'll be 14 weeks and hopefully I'll be off the pelvic rest and can assume a more active exercise program. I also can't wait to hear baby's HB again!

Here's to some more BFPs and continually growing bellies!

7 years ago

Jfm great news!!!!! I'm glad the bleeding was nothing. Well my transfer is scheduled for 8/25. It seems so far away but I know it will be here fast.

User Image

7 years ago

Hey ladies

Jf. What a scare! But glad everything is ok. I ways thought I would do a cute announcement but it kind of scares me too!

Afm I think I had my ohss that lasted 3 days? It was rough my stomach was so bloated. I couldn't really move or walk by the 4th morning i woke up and feltkke myself. I still have minor pain where the needle went I think.

We are doing a transfer tomorrow bright and ealry at 630 am! We haven't had any updates from embryology. I called on day 2 and she said no news is good news so they only call if there's an issue. I'm curious how Many of my 9 embabies made it. I'm hoping to transfer 2 bug not sure what Dr is gonna say. Quality over quantity!

Baby dust and sticky dust!

I read somewhere that when they put the embryo in you it's liek a pearl from the sea and ur uterus is peanut butter it's soft and sticky and there's no way for the Pearl to fall out! Thought it was a cute thing. So heres to peanut butter and pearls

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

I would love to join you all in my journey towards becoming a mother. I have been lurking around and loved reading your posts.

I am currently in my stimming part of IVF following antagonistic protocol. I started 225 follistim and 150 menopur last Fri. I got my ultrasound done today with about 9 follies on my left and 3 on my right ovary. I start ganirelix tonight and tomorrow followed by ultrasound on Fri morning. I am getting excited and kind of nervous as to how to disclose the time off at work... Anyways, it was hurting little bit after the ultrasound. It's better now.

How are you all doing? I see some familiar names from previous forums.

hoping&praying4ababy: I loved your comment about the peanut butter and pearl! Gonna try to visualize that during my ET.

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

Welcome DS! All the best!

We transfered a beautiful 5 days blast 4AB this morning! We happy everything went well we felt relax and Comfort we had. Someone watching over us.

Now the dread wait! I got July 31st for testing,

How soon do people start testing? I'm thinking maybe I'll do one the day before but so nervous already!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

7 years ago

Hoping congrats on being pupo!!!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Welcome to the group DS. This is a great group of ladies.

Hoping- sticky sticky thoughts to you and hope the wait goes by fast. As you know I had IUI rather than IVF but I never was a POAS addict. This last one I tested the morning I was to get blood work (12dpiui) so I could be be prepared if it was a bfn. Even though it was a bfp I still didn't believe it till I got the blood results. Lol

15 weeks tomorrow and I have my OB appt. I can't wait to hear the heart beat again!

7 years ago

hey ladies,

Jfmolo - Wow 15 weeks, I can't wait to hear about your update. I'm sorry you had such a bad scare. I'm hoping everything goes smoothly for you from here on out.

Hoping - Good luck, try not to stress out too much, 31 July will be here before you know it. Congrats on being PUPO, your embaby sounds great. I loved your analogy about the peanut butter and the pearl. that's super cute.

Dsinha - Welcome to this board, I think I remember you from some of the monthly boards. Good luck with the rest of your stimming. I'm starting up mine next month. I'm both looking forward to it and not all at the same time. You and I are doing the same protocol it would seem.

Camasia - I know how you feel about it being so far away. fingers crossed it goes quickly for both of us. I'm glad the needles didn't bother you. my friend is a nurse and she told me she'd help with the injections if I need. I will definitely be taking her up on the offer for some of them.

AFM - this week has flown by so far. I'm happy because it gives me less time to focus on the stuff I can worry about. My work is super supportive of this process, which is awesome considering they're all men. I'm feeling really positive about life right now and I'm hoping it carries on into my IVF cycle.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo