Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 540 Replies | Last Page

2moms I'm almost fully recovered from ohss and feeling sorry for myself because this Wednesday would've been my et. But I know it will happen I'll find out on Wednesday how many made it to be frozen. I'm anxious about that and when will AF start so I can start the fet process. Peanut butter and jelly is too cute I can't wait for the update on the babies!

User Image

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Camasia - I'm glad you're almost fully recovered. I'm really looking forward to hearing how many made it to freezing. you're numbers have been great so far 27 is a huge number. Did you do ICSI? I can't remember.

2moms - I'm glad you've recovered. I hope the appointment on Thursday goes well. That's super cute that you're calling the PB&J. I'm looking forward to you're update on Thursday!

Hoping - I had trouble accessing the site for a while. I figured they were just updating it or something. I'm glad to hear your follies are developing well. I hadn't heard anything about valium before. I've only been given t for pain after a car accident... it didn't do much for the pain but I was out of it for the next day.

Jfmolo - I love those types of days. I hope you were able to relax and enjoy yourself. it's exciting that you're finally out of the first trimester.

Baby - How are you feeling?

AFM - AF should be here sometime this week judging by my body's reactions. I'm going to double check with the nurse but I should be starting BC once AF does show up. I'm both excited and getting kind of nervous.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Hey Margie I didn't do icsi the Dr says only if there's a male factor. I'll find out tomorrow how many made it to freeze I'm so worried about my embabies, it would be different if I got a daily update but having to wait 6 whole days is nerve wrecking. I'm waiting on AF too so I can start bcp.

User Image

7 years ago

Hey all, I just got a call from the doctor. Both my husband and I are carriers for cystic fibrosis. There is only a 1 in 900 chance of that happening. This means that we have to delay our retrieval by 2 MONTHS and we also have to do additional PGD screening, which is another $4,000-$9,000!! (I've already dropped $22,000 on this cycle and meds!) I'm so frustrated and sad and confused and I just want to scream. Has anyone dealt with this?

7 years ago

Welcome Hannah sorry about your pit stops along your journey I don't have any experience in this area.

User Image

7 years ago

hi ladies

hannah im sorry to hear this! i would be just as angry and sad....i wish u all the best!! once that baby is in ur arms it will all be worth it

camasia - how many got frozen hopefully its a good # u are happy with

margie - nice to hear from u! good luck with the start! i know that feeling of mied emotion!!

2moms - im glad u are feeling back to normal so to speak. i hope u have a wonderful ultrasound!! love PB&J!!!!

af - looks like valium isn't in the cards for us ...they look at me like im crazy lol
i'm day 13 today just had my scan 2 are considered mature, and i have about 8 playing catchup and a bunch of smaller ones....a few more days i think til trigger!
i'm thinking maybe sat for retrieval? i dunno though depends on bloodwork too

i'm still in good spirits and right mind frame but every so often doubt creeps in and makes me thing what if it doesn't work

im just hoping for mature eggs that fertlize and it would be great if we had some for freezing!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

7 years ago

They haven't called yet and I'm waiting!!!!!! Aww man no Valium lol.

User Image

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Camasia - I hope they call soon. I think I'm more excited about your numbers than I am about starting BC. They told us we had to do ICSI because we are unexplained and have been trying for a long time without getting pregnant.

Hoping - I'm sorry about the valium. I don't think my clinic uses it either. I hope when they do your retrieval the numbers are great. I know on the podcast I listen to they said it's pretty normal to not see a lot and then suddenly have a bunch that are mature. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you end up with a few that make it to freezing. Are you doing ICSI?

Hannah - I'm sorry to hear about the added expense. I feel like everything on the journey just costs more and more. I haven't dealt with PGS testing, although we were somewhat surprised when they told us we need ICSI.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Hannah, so sorry to hear about you both being CF carriers! Do you know who your clinic uses for PGD? We did PGS with our embabies.

Hoping, how are you feeling? Will be looking forward to your next check up update! If you haven't started yet, I would suggest you start drinking extra water and G2! :)

Camasia, I can understand going nutsobwaiting on your call! Excited for you!

Margie, rooting for AF to come for you so you can get started!

2moms, eeeek, tomorrow is your babies' next photo shoot! I bet you are more than ready!!

JF, I can't believe you are 13.5 weeks already! Has it sunk in yet?! XOXO

AFM, ultrasound yesterday showed a healthy sac and baby! Heart rate was about 114. Measuring a few days behind, but that's normal! Go back again on Tuesday for next one! Feeling well and as usual, no sickness, woohoo!

7 years ago • Post starter

They were able to freeze 5 on day 5 and were able to freeze 6 on day 6 so I have 11 frozen embabies!!!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo