Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Baby- can't wait to hear about your first ultrasound! Sorry to hear about this morning-- that sounds scary. I'm doing alright! They took the drain out of my side on Sunday so I'm almost back to "normal." I can walk again (in shorter spurts still) and went back to work on Tuesday.

I haven't had any doc appts since we saw two on the ultrasound (a whole week without docs! Crazy!) And our next u/s is in a week on 7/14. Of course I am now just super worried because I've gotten really excited about the idea of twins so I really hope to continue having good news. I've read so many things about vanishing twins and I really hope that is not what happens to us. This is such a crazy and very different two week wait with minimal info!

7 years ago

Thanks so much just uncomfortable and sore. I can't wait for y'all updates!!

User Image

7 years ago

Hello ladies! Sorry I haven't been on in awhile to update. I've been enjoying my summer break but it's a cloudy day today so I don't feel like going outside. More like a curl up with a good book or movie kind of day. Looks like a lot has been going on and sorry in advance if I missed anyone.

hoping- sounds like you had a nice vacation. Looks like your retrieval is coming up soon. Good luck! Oh and to answer your question. Our parents and my sister and some close friends who know our TTC journey know and we told grandparents at 10 weeks. We asked them to hold off telling people and everyone has been good about it except the grandparents lol. I haven't done any official announcement yet and I'm not sure when I plan to do that. I'm 13 weeks today and debating allowing family to share if they wish as long as it's not on facebook or anything but I still get nervous that I'm going to jinx myself. DH says I shouldn't worry that this little gummy bear is here to stay but I still finding myself holding my breath when I go to the bathroom. I hope this feeling goes away soon though overall I'm feeling good about this one.

Bens- hope you are enjoying your vacation. Have you had your ultrasound yet? How are you feeling have you felt the baby kick yet? I can't wait to feel it!

2moms- OMG twins! How exciting! Congratulations! How are you feeling? Genetic testing came back normal! Had the Maternity21 test done as being 35 I'm AMA. Such a relief. We could've found out the sex of the baby as well with the blood test but we are going to wait until delivery. It's been fun hearing everyone guess. My sister is having a girl and my parents keep saying they think I'm having a boy. I said to them are you sure you don't just hope it's a boy? lol I honestly have no preferences though if I have a girly girl I'm in trouble lol.

babypath- how have you been feeling? Anymore spotting? That is always so nerve wracking. Good luck with your ultrasound on Tuesday!

Cam- glad the retrieval went well and good luck with your FET!

afm- I'm 13 weeks today! Almost out of the first trimester! I've been feeling better overall but still get tired easily and nauseous if I wait too long to eat. I haven't thrown up this week though so that's a bonus. Some dry heaving every now and then though. My newest symptoms have been a lot of stretching, pulling and mild cramping. I think my uterus/baby are going through a growth spurt. I think I'm starting to get a tiny bump that isn't just bloat. I have been wearing summer dresses or yoga pants a lot cause they're more comfortable. Yesterday with my jeans I had to loop a hair tie through them instead of buttoning them cause it's too uncomfortable. My birthday is on the 13th so dh asked what I wanted for my bday and I told him maternity clothes lol so we might do a little shopping this weekend. I don't need to much stuff yet but I thought maybe a pair of jeans and I'd like to get a cute summer dress for my sister's baby shower which is a the end of the month. I'll be 16 weeks then and she'll be 28 weeks! As I said earlier genetic testing came back normal so great news there. My mom is coming to visit for my bday so I'm excited to see her. I haven't seen her since last August at my sister's wedding. Then I fly out two weeks later for my sister's shower.

Hope everyone is well and go July for some new BFPs and some more growing bellies!

7 years ago

Hey everyone plus bellies!!!!!
I received the call stating out of 31 eggs 27 fertilized normally. I'll get a call Wednesday with the final results before freezing.

User Image

7 years ago

hey ladies
anyone else having trouble getting on the site?? it keeps kicking me of

Camasia - wow great !!!! that's awesome!! what meds were u on before?

Jf- i know it must be hard to keep such exciting news. i get the whole jinx thing. i think about that too!! i wish u all the best!!

2moms - good for u for going back to work! hopefully u keep getting better and better! good luck with ultrasound

baby - has the bleeding stopped?

AFM im CD9 today, still doing meds and going for checks..my biggest follie is now 14 and smaller..so i think a few more days maybe thurs or friday for ER. i got back monday for appointment. My lining is 12 already so im happy with that

have any of you taken valium for egg transfer i've been reading lots online about how it relaxs not only u but ur uterus too....i mentioned to a nurse and she was like no we don't do that but i'm sure if i should be pushing for it?

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

7 years ago

hey ladies
anyone else having trouble getting on the site?? it keeps kicking me of

Camasia - wow great !!!! that's awesome!! what meds were u on before?

Jf- i know it must be hard to keep such exciting news. i get the whole jinx thing. i think about that too!! i wish u all the best!!

2moms - good for u for going back to work! hopefully u keep getting better and better! good luck with ultrasound

baby - has the bleeding stopped?

AFM im CD9 today, still doing meds and going for checks..my biggest follie is now 14 and smaller..so i think a few more days maybe thurs or friday for ER. i got back monday for appointment. My lining is 12 already so im happy with that

have any of you taken valium for egg transfer i've been reading lots online about how it relaxs not only u but ur uterus too....i mentioned to a nurse and she was like no we don't do that but i'm sure if i should be pushing for it?

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

7 years ago

Hoping I was on gonal f 200 menopur 75 ganirelex. I had Valium for ER it was nice. I wonder how long I have to wait for af to arrive so I can start fet process.

User Image

7 years ago

Cam how much did they give u?

7 years ago

At 720am 2 mg then at 745am 4mg

User Image

7 years ago

jfmolo- thanks! I feel pretty good. I'd say I'm mostly recovered from the OHSS, so now I'm just tired all the time and my nausea is from morning sickness instead of that! Glad to hear the tests went well.

Cam- 27 fertilized! That's so awesome! How are you feeling?

hoping- thanks! I had 3 valium- one for the night before retrieval, one for an hour before retrieval, and one for an hour before transfer. I don't remember the dosage. I remember talking with the nurse and at least the one for the night before was optional, as they just give it for people to be able to sleep instead of worrying.

afm- 7w1d today. Pretty recovered from the OHSS and now mostly in the "normal" first tri stuff of morning sickness (that is definitely named incorrectly) and being tired. I've gone to bed before 9pm most nights over the last week! Now just waiting on (and worrying until) Thursday to make sure we still have both twins (we're calling them peanut butter and jelly) and they both have good heartbeats!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo