Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

7 years ago

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

7 years ago

7 years ago

7 years ago

7 years ago

7 years ago

Hey ladies
Hubby and I went on a much needed vacation!!

Camasia - how r the meds going?

JF - 11 weeks! wow have u told people yet?

baby! YAYYYY so exciting! did u go for blood word?

2moms - another yay! i had a friend with OHSS too and had to have surgery and afterwards found out she was preggers!! at least u have that positive hope already hopefully u are feeling better

margie - how r u doing? I think you asked about costs. So the 9000 grand we paied was for IVF, ICIS, and freezing and storage....meds are extra but i have insurance so i should be ok for some of it...but it can range from 2000 to 15000!! eeks!!

bens congrats on the boy!!

keth- welcome to the twins!! how are u guys doing? What r the names? (sorry if i missed it)

hannah - welcome! good luck my dear!

AFM - we just came back from a week away, we went to south carolina as that was as south i was willing to go with zika getting worse! it was nice break away. I was suppose to ovulate on the monday but i think i was about 3 days early, hopefully it was enough. At this point i'm waiting on my period to come (werid that i want it to come) and then i will go in for bloodwork and ultrasound and start meds gonal-f on day 3.

funny thing though and i dont want to look into it too much.....for the past 3/4 days my chest feels like its a million pounds like someone is sitting on it. today wasn't as bad but now the evening hurts again! i do get breast pain but not to this point. i told my mom and she got all stupid excited but i'm like 1. its to early 2. it could be my mind playing tricks on me. anyone who has had a BFP gotten it so bad...the odd thing is it comes in waves?? a
who knows....my period should be here by the 1st (bc i O'd early) or the 5th!....tick tock

7 years ago

so apparently i really want u guys to read my post!!

NO CLUE why it posted so many times and i can't figure out how to delete it

so Sorry!!

7 years ago

Hoping I am soooo looking forward to your bfp. I'm doing ok just got back from a cruise to the Bahamas from Friday until this morning. I was so scared because I left my syringes home by mistake but the medical on the boat gave me an insulin syringe perfect!!!!! I am a pro at this stimming lol no problems so far day 3 of stimming today. B/w and u/s tomorrow!

User Image

7 years ago

Hoping - glad you have a good vacation!

HOW IS EVERYONE FEELING LADIES?? all the BFP moms out there!!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo