Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Margie - sometimes I feel that way. But I also don't necessarily tell people about my journey so when I tell them I am pg, they think it is just the natural way, which I will admit gives me a tiny bit of satisfaction.

But as Cam says, I am just happy it has worked for me (technically twice, even though one pregnant didn't last).

7 years ago

I was wondering when should my af come yesterday was my last bcp and I have bloodwork and ultrasound on Friday to start injections on Saturday. Or do it stay gone?

User Image

7 years ago

My friends, on Tuesday after having completed the doppler which was normal, i had continuous contractions, so i went to the clinic and they told me that i was ready to labour! After a couple of hours i deliverd the babies with c-section and full anaesthesia. They are both healthy, kept in emergency rooms, until they get stronger. We are very happy!!!!!

7 years ago

Congrats Keth welcome babies!!!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Kethryes!!! that's amazing news. I hope they won't have to be in the emergency room very long. I hope you're recovering well too.

Camasia - I don't know that answer to your question. my body really didn't like being on birth control the last time I was on it so I started bleeding as soon as I stopped taking them.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Af started this morning the cramps are horrible. Bon voyage to af!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Fantastic news Keth! Congratulations on your precious children! XOXO

7 years ago • Post starter

Good job keth!! You did great!
Names??? Hope they are doing well and you
Are resting while you still can! :)

7 years ago

Hello ladies! Wow am I behind on all the wonderful news! Welcome to the new ladies. This forum has been a great source for support.

keth- congratulations on the birth of your twins! How exciting! I'm glad everyone is doing well!

bens- a boy! how exciting! (though my guess is you'd be excited either way lol) I plan on waiting till delivery to find out the sex. My sister is having a girl and my grandfather was just telling me he hopes I have a boy to even it out. We'll see! lol I'll be happy either way though if I have a girly girl I'm in trouble. Luckily my sister is a hair and makeup artist.

Margie- yay for the green light for IVF!

hoping- July is right around the corner! so excited for you!

2moms- CONGRATULATIONS on your bfp!! so exciting and also sorry about the OHSS. That sounds horrible. I hope you are feeling better.

babypath- CONGRATULATIONS on your bfp!!! I'm so excited with all the good news on this site recently.

cam- hope your af cramps are easing up.

afm- I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow. I met my new OB yesterday and really liked her. I got to hear the heart beat for the first time which was so cool and got another little peak at the little gummy bear. It was such a show off moving and flipping around. I'm in trouble all ready! lol. Had some blood drawn for some genetic testing and find out the results probably sometime next week so fingers crossed there that everything is fine. I'm starting to feel better too. Less nausea and some more energy. I'm on summer break now so I'm sure that is helping cause I get to relax more.

This thread is getting more and more exciting. Here's to a great summer with lots of bfps and healthy pregnancies!

7 years ago

Jfm it has eased up. Ultrasound showed >10 follicles on each side. Stimming starts tomorrow!!!!! I'm so happy to see all these bfps and bellies it's so comforting and overwhelming!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo