Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Finally at home, after a busy day...i come back as i am more relaxed at the moment.
Generally, latest news of BFPs have made me very happy! I hope spring will bring the greatest news from all the girls of the board!

2moms, i hope the greatest success with this follicle. One can be enough!
Try to relax, having the ivf as an alternative solution, should make you feel more confident. Good luck!

Mrs Ford, good luck with the IUI. Dont be stressed with the days. It is the doctors job to estimate them!

8 years ago

Thanks so much Keth!!!!

I have a feeling this is going to be a good spring for this board!

8 years ago

Hello ladies

Sorry I have been MIA but first I want to say congratulations to all the good news !!!

A small update from me: Sebastian was born on March 17th (St. Patrick's Day) via C-section.
On my due date my Dr told me that he was big and I was still 0 cm dilated and he was not even dropping and best thing for me was to do a c-section (I do not regret that decision). He was born on his grandmas b-day :) and weighted 9lb and 14.8 oz - yes a very big boy !!!
We have been doing good except that I just found out that he is allergic to something in my breast milk and I was told to avoid all dairy. Next week we will go and see if that helped. Other than that he is doing just great and growing like crazy. He will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and already weights more than 11 lb.

I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you girls and hopefully more of you will get the good news soon.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Congratulations Basia!! Wow he was a big boy! Glad to hear all is well for you both :) very happy for you!

8 years ago • Post starter

Basia , I'm really excited that Sebastian has arrived safe! Congratulations! I hope the best for your baby!
Dont worry about the allergy, I have heard that from many moms. When he stops breastfeeding he may needs a specialized milk until he reaches an age that the allergy will be gone. I think I have heard 2 - 3 years old. Most of the times the allergy is gone.
As about C section, dont worry about it. If it is for the safety of mom and the baby, it is the best decision. I already know that I will have C-section because the doctors dont want to risk the twins. I dont mind at all, I just want the safer delivery.
Once more, I am so happy for you! I am sure Sebastian will be very happy, as he has a perfect mother!

8 years ago

Congratulations Basia! So happy for you!

8 years ago

Welcome to the world Sebastian!!!

Ladies I had quite the scare yesterday. I had a small
Amount of blood come out of me. They put me
on bed rest for the weekend. So far, it only happened
the once. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm caustiously
Optimistic right now. I am not in pain, no cramping.

My dr and NP both assured me that some bleeding
in early pregnancy is quite common. I have to go for
more blood work tomorrow morning. My
Numbers look fabulous yesterday morning so they
are hopeful about that.

This is going to be the longest 9 months of my life!!

Any experiences with something like this?

8 years ago

Hello ladies!

Bens- I hope everything turns out ok. The early weeks of pregnancy are so stressful especially if you've already had a loss. I think it's really positive that your numbers look good. I've had a few friends who had spotting during their first trimester and one one who had quite a bleed and they went on to have healthy babies. Unfortunately in my case spotting was not a good sign for me but I had some pretty bad cramping with it especially with my first pregnancy. As hard as it is try to relax and take it easy. Keep us posted.

Afm- I was woken up at 2am with bad cramps and af arriving. I'm def bummed because I was feeling really positive this month and I know our timing with bding was really good. So I'll have my second IUI this month. Hubby went last thurs to have a sample frozen and they were able to get 6 vials so I'm happy with that. I go for my baseline on Monday. Here's hoping for a New Year baby!

8 years ago

Bens, i am very sorry for the blood. As your numbers stay ?igh, you should not worry. If you take vaginal suppository, it might have been caused by that. I had blood at later stage due to the abruption. Try to stay calm, get a rest and watch some funny movies. Fingers crossed!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Jfmolo - I'm sorry AF showed. I'm glad you're already for your next IUI cycle though. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it brings your you BFP.

Bens - I hope the spotting is nothing. I've had several friends spot through their first trimester but I'm sure it's still distressing. Good luck with your next blood test.

Kethryes - how are you and the babies doing?

Basia - Congratulations! That is amazing news. I'm so glad your little man arrived safely no matter which was he came. He's a big strong little boy from the sounds of things.

AFM - I need to start putting alarms on my phone or something to remind me to take my pills.. I'm so absent minded I often forget until bed time which varies every day.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo