Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 540 Replies | Last Page

AFM- when in July will you be starting IVF process? We were supposed to start this month but since I still ovulated while on birth control we had to put off until my next period. My next period actually started Thursday but we will be out of town the 24th-4th so we have to wait until July's cycle. We will be doing icsi. Do you know what Ned's you will be taking?

Can everyone share what meds they took and for how long, I'm just curious, I know three are so many different types of protocols.

7 years ago

Michele I will ask tomorrow when I go. I start stimming 6/25 so Egg retrieval is 7/7 and egg transfer 7/13.

User Image

7 years ago

Jmolo, thanks for asking. Blood test was ok, even better than the previous ones.
First semester is very stressful, try to pass it without getting too much stressed. Good luck!

7 years ago

Hey ladies,

Michele - That sucks that you've had to delay. I know that's one of my biggest fears is that the BC won't work for me... I thought I would be cycling the June so I was on it for a month and a half and it really screwed up my cycles.

Jfmolo - Congrats on graduating to your OB. I hope the next two weeks fly by for you. I'm both looking forward to this summer and dreading it all at the same time.

Camasia - I had the opposite effect while I was on BC earlier this year. I probably had a higher sex drive than I've had in years... Being away from DH didn't help matters. But I definitely hear you on the PMSing feeling. Yes Dh is freezing a sample before he goes away and I'll use that.

Baby - I'm so sorry for what your family is going through. That must be heartbreaking for both you and your DH. I hope that your transfer goes smoothly.

Kethryes - Thank you. I had thought that we likely would have to have ICSI, since we're unexplained and have been trying for almost 3 years. I'm really hoping it helps and that we get a nice batch of embryos.

AFM - I'm two weeks away from vacation and I can't wait. It's a super busy two weeks too so I'm hoping I can get through with my sanity. Still waiting to hear more from what the clinic says. The nurse was supposed to be giving our file to the Dr a week or two ago.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Jfm I hope that you are feeling better by now. Smooches
Margie that's great that your dh will be able to freeze his sample.
Keth you are doing great!!
Baby best wishes on ET tomorrow!!!!!!

Afm my injection class is Thursday 6/23 at 1pm bloodwork and ultrasound 6/24 at 730am and stimming starts 6/25. They are ordering my meds through freedom pharmacy and this is the list I don't know anything about any of them!!!!!! Ganirelex 6 pre filled syringes, gonal f 900iu 3 cartridges, lupron 1 kit, pregnyl 1vial, menopur 20 vials, crinone 45 applications, doxy 10 caps, estrace 2 mg tabs 60 count, medrol 4mg 16 tabs.

User Image

7 years ago

Camasia, I know you're excited! Good luck on baseline and keep us posted please!

Transfer went well yesterday! Transferred 2 beauties back where they belong :) now the new wait begins...we all know these are the biggest "hurry up and wait" processes of our lives!

7 years ago • Post starter

Baby congrats on being PUPO!!!!!!!! Stick baby stick!!!!!

Ok the meds 12677.08 without insurance and with the insurance 2173.14
They will be here Thursday!!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

2moms - how do you feel??? any symptoms???? can't wait to hear!!!

Cam - GOOD LUCK! we are here if you have questions!

Keth - ALMOST TIME!!!!

Margie - there are lots of video's online but if you need help, reach out to us. If you tell me the date and time, I can try to be online to help you if you want...

Babypath - sorry for your loss, but this is the circle of life and now you have 2 beautiful embies in you and it will all work out. Honestly, when I got pg with my DD, My husbands grandfather just died and I believed he made room on this earth for her. And now that I am pg again, his other grandfather just died and I feel the same way. My husband told me to stop killing his grandfathers,hehe.. keep us posted with your symptoms!

JFmolo - sooooo excited for you!

AFM - Just heard the my baby's heartbeat again today. Oh and we found out it is a BOY! so happy! now I will have one of each and this baby making machine will be closed forever...

7 years ago

Congrats Bens!!!!!!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Ladies! Thanks so much for your check ins! Sorry I've been going 2ww crazy!

keth- I know I keep saying this, but I can’t believe it’s already so close! GOOD LUCK! Glad your blood test looked better.

Margie- Yeah doc actually called a couple days later to check in on how I was feeling and give the update that 7 froze. We did ICSI too, which is probably why so many fertilized. We were using donor sperm so quality wasn’t an issue, but our clinic automatically does ICSI with any frozen samples. I’m glad your vacation is arriving soon- I hope it helps you to relax for the process.

Baby- sorry about your FIL and your own dad :(

Cam- all the hormones do so many crazy things! And yes, the meds are SO insanely priced. I’m so glad my insurance helps to cover some of the costs (though they still feel like an arm and a leg)

Jfmolo-AWESOME that it’s time for OB!

Michele- I was on several supplements (quite a while before cycle), metformin (same), follistim (10 days), menopur (10 days), ganirelix (6 days), triggered with hcg and Lupron, and now I’m on daily IM progesterone injections and continuing the metformin and the supplements during the 2ww.

Bens- I have been having ALL KINDS of symptoms but I know that all could be the progesterone so I’m trying to keep my cool. SO GLAD you got to hear the heartbeat again and CONGRATS on it being a BOY and getting your 1 of each happy family!

afm- currently 8dp2dt and going completely crazy with symptom spotting and internet searches. There isn’t a lot out there about 2dts that aren’t “emergency” type 2dts (ex. we have only one embryo and it’s not looking super strong so let’s get it back in) so it’s hard to compare. The doc called a few days after transfer to check in and said we have “beautiful beautiful beautiful embryos.” 3 beautifuls? I’ll take it. Hopefully both of the ones we put back stick and we can donate those other 7.

One quick symptom spotting story- my office at work is next to the office kitchen. There’s coffee and people make their breakfast everyday but yesterday I could distinctly smell it from my office which has never happened. I hadn’t heard that to be a PIO symptom yet but sure enough it is one because it is a TRICKY drug. I’ve had af style cramping since yesterday so that’s making me a bit worried… Beta is FRIDAY. So close. I haven’t tested other than at 3dp2dt just to make sure the trigger was out (it was a low hcg dose) and it was stark white so I COULD cave and POAS, but I think we’re going to wait since we’ve made it this far…

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo