Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Michelle- sorry to hear that you're delayed. Delays are always frustrating and they always seem to come up for one reason or another. I'm sure everyone on here can tell you a delay story (and all of the anger/frustration/tears that go with it). We're here for you!

Cam- how is the birth control treating you?

Mel- So sorry. Good luck today. I'm keeping my fx for you that the number is up up up!

Bens- Hooray! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl or does it matter to you?

Keth- I can't believe you're so far along already! I'm sure you don't feel like this, but it feels like I just read your BFP news. Good luck with the breastfeeding. I'm sure it will be a challenge, but if an ivf momma isn't up for it, then Idk who is!

afm- I had another scan and blood lab this morning (CD10). Things are looking good! I have a 16.5, 13.5, 2@12, 3@10.5, +6 other visible follicles <10 on the right and 2@12, 3@11, 2@10.5, +13 other visible ones on the left! 33 in total currently at work! I started Ganirelix after my scan on Sunday so I'm up to three injections per day (Follistim, Menopur, and Ganirelix). I go back Thursday for another blood draw and ultrasound and they're guessing we'll trigger Thursday or Friday for a retrieval this weekend!

7 years ago

Mel, thinking of you today! Let's us know how things go please. XOXO

Bens, glad to hear baby is looking great!! Woohoo!

Keth, wow, time has flown by! How are you feeling? Feel like a constant party in your belly is going on!? ;) Best of luck on the double feedings!

2moms, sounds like great numbers so far! Yay! Can't wait to hear how next scan looks!

AFM, hubby and I got back last night from our much needed vacation :) It was so nice to relax with just him and the sun! We go in for lining check in 6 days! FX lining is doing what it should be doing and we can transfer soon so that we may hopefully have good news for Father's Day :)

7 years ago • Post starter

Keth thanks love how's the twin pregnancy going?
2 moms it's going good no issues on day 5! I can't believe how fast things are going for you!!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Baby - I'm so glad you got to enjoy your vacation. I hope that you get some awesome news for fathers day.

2moms - It sounds like your progressing really well. I hope the latest U/S and blood work went well and that you will be able to trigger soon.

Kethryes - I'm slowly coming to terms with the delay. If nothing else it's allowing me time to work on my fitness and loose some weight. It is super frustrating though.

Bens - I'm so glad to hear that everything is looking normal for you and that you are progressing well.

Camasia - good luck with your classes. I know I'll have to do them eventually too. I think learning about how to do them is almost worse than actually having to do them.

Mel - Did you get your results back? I'm really hoping it's viable for you.

michelebelle- I'm sorry you're delayed too. I understand how frustrating it is. I've just gotten back into running but I've been told that I have to stop it for the IVF process although I'm not sure how long afterwards I can return to my normal training.

AFM - Well... I had the orientation at my clinic. The Dr was very informative about the whole cycle and what would be happening. The nurse was less useful but she's the one I'll be dealing with for the most part and I'm not sure how I feel about that. For one thing she contradicted what the Dr had told us, so now we're even more confused as to what exactly we'll be looking at. It's looking like DH and I will be moving a head in August... except that DH is going away on training for two months so I'll be going through IVF without him. Our other option is to delay until January but I really don't want to wait that long. So barring any further complications I should be in the process at the end of August.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Margie,
Why would they tell you to stop running? They told me just to not run from like day 7 meds until about 3 days after transfer.

7 years ago

michelebelle - It could be that they're just being overly cautious but they recommend cutting out all high impact activity and any activity that involves twisting for the duration of IVF. They just want to avoid complications.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Thanks Margie I hope that you are able to progress without issues come August. I don't how others feel about Herbalife but I did it and I lost 35 lbs in 3 months but I changed my entire eating habits and I have basically eliminated sugar breads sweats rice red meat and pork. I've maintained the loss for the past 4 months.

I've noticed an increase in my irritability since taking the bcp it's been one week with one week to go! I'm still waiting on my schedule hopefully next week I will receive it.

User Image

7 years ago

Margie - I had to stop my exercise too. It will all be worth it. August is just around the corner!!!!

7 years ago

Bens - I'm really hoping it will be. I'm super nervous about going through IVF on my own though.

Camasia - That's awesome that you were able to lose that much and maintain it. I'm adown almost 20 lbs just from making minor changes to my diet and increasing the amount I'm exercising a lot. It helped that I got jump started on weight loss by having to do a lot of physical training for the better part of the last 3 months.

7 years ago

Hello ladies!

mel- Hope you're next test shows the pregnancy is progressing normally. I know how nerve wracking the wait can be.

bens- so happy your pregnancy is progressing well. How have you been feeling?

Keth- how did the doppler go? Cook babies cook! lol

2moms- how was the blood draw and ultrasound? Will your retrieval be this weekend? How exciting!

babypath- glad you were able to get a way for a nice vacation. Here's to a nice thick lining your next check!

camasia- hope your doing well and the bcp isn't making you irritable anymore.

afm- I'm 8 weeks today. This past week was pretty rough with nausea and fatigue but otherwise I'm doing well. Saw my OB for a follow-up today. He did a quick abdominal scan and I got to see the baby and the heart beat going nice and strong. My RE wants me to get one more 1st trimester ultrasound next week and then I'll be officially done with their care. I also need to call and make an appt with a new OB because mine doesn't deliver anymore. I'm sad about that as I really like mine but have some recommendations from him and some friends.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo