Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies looks like I won't be doing IVF meds Sunday. I went in for my baseline u/s and labs and I have a 28mm mature follicle ready to burst. Estrogen is 569. Looks like the low-dose birth control did not prevent my body from ovulating. Now we will wait for my period and do another baseline. However we go out of town the 24th, so might be putting it off until my next period in July.
My husband is on a boys camping trip this weekend, I'm trying to convince him to come home once a day (he's only 20min away).

7 years ago

Sorry to hear that Michele what type of bcp were u on?
Babypath what type of bcp are you just finishing?

User Image

7 years ago

I was on SPRINTEC - 0.25-0.035 TABLET

7 years ago

Ok I'm starting on ortho-novum 1mg/35mcg

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies, just wanted to give a quick update. I went for my first beta on Wednesday and it was a 7. I was told I was having a chemical pregnancy. I went back in today to confirm, and my beta went up to 40. So now I'm waiting till next Tuesday to confirm if it is viable (highly unlikely) or an ectopic pregnancy and whether I will need surgery or not. Feeling pretty bummed out

User Image

7 years ago

Camasia, I was on Desogen if that helps any?

Mel, the rise to 40 sounds promising! Maybe the first one was just early? Keep us posted please!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

I appreciate the support BabyPath. I'm still hoping but my doctor doesn't seem to think there is much chance that it will be viable. My first beta was at 9dp6dt and my second was at 11dp6dt.

User Image

7 years ago

Mel I'm hoping for some good numbers on Tuesday for u.
I have to call the Drs office on Tuesday to set up the class for injections. I can't believe it's happening. Happy Memorial Day ladies and bellies.

User Image

7 years ago

Mel - that jump sounds promising to me too... keeping my fingers cx... also - you did IVF, how the heck could it be ectopic? Maybe I am naive, but they put the 2 embies into your uterus.... confused... keep some hope....

AFM - u/s went as good as can be. Everything looks normal. He/she was moving all around, it was cute. They took blood to test to chromosomal abnormalities and gender scan. I will find out something this week I think what we are having and if everything looks ok.

Happy Memorial day to everyone!

7 years ago

Bens, I am so happy for you and your baby! The test was the anatomy one of 12-13 th week with papp - a test? I guess that it is the time to relax now. The test gives you a good picture that everything is ok. Good luck with the rest results.

Camasia, have a good start! I hope everything will go great for you!

Mel, i hope next test will show a good pregnancy. I am so sorry you have to pass this stress. Fingers crossed!

Michelle, i am so sorry that the IVF is postponed. Keep being strong and try to think positive.

Babypath, i was thinking too that you are close to transfer! I hope everything will go perfect!

Jmolo, keep being well dear! I am so happy for you!

2moms, my retrieval was on cd 14, decided by the doctors after u/s and blood tests for progesterone and estradiol levels. Transfer after 3 days. Every case is different , i guess! Good luck!

Margie, i am so sorry. As i said earlier delays are so stressing. Think, that you are so young and you shouldnt be stressed! I had a lot of delays because of the clinic but also because of the breast tumour and i was 39 years old! Trying to be optimistic helped me a lot, and now i am expecting to have my twins! Keep calm and enjoy your single moment!

Hoping, good luck dear!

AFM, next doppler on Thursday. I hope babies will reach 35 weeks.
Nursery room is almost ready. Now i am preparing myself for breast feeding. I may take a counselor to help me. Breastfeeding twins and possible preterm at incubator is very difficult, but i have promised myself to do my best.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo