Community post

Discussion

10dpo today anxiously waiting to test

So I'm 10dpo today I tested 2 days ago and thought a very faint line came up even tho I know it was way too early we've been ttc for 5 months now and this wait has me on pins and needles. I ovulated on mar 23 but I also got a positive opk result on the 24th. Anyone else on the same dpo... Wishing all of us the best luck!

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I'm 10 or 11 dpo right now and I'm dying to test but I'm going to have to hold out until Tuesday when I should be 13dpo. It's sooooooo hard to wait. I find this part hard, I work away from home and being apart from my significant other feeling the way I do and no one to really talk to is REALLY hard. I can talk to him on the phone and he is very supportive and loving but I need to hear from other crazy women who would be just as anxious as me LOL I'm really hoping we get our BFP soon :)

Me: 40 Him: 32 Spencer 23 Deanna 22 Owen(grandson)2 Jasper(grandson)newborn TTC our own special baby

8 years ago

I hope we do too!! The wait is torture!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Have either of you ladies tested yet?

I am a couple days behind you but I'm 10 dpo now. It is sooo hard waiting, I made the mistake of testing at 8 dpo and today, both negative. Left me kind of depressed.
DH and I Have been trying for about the same time as you, found out I didn't ovulate last cycle so I started Clomid this cycle.
But I kind of figured I was out as my husband went out of town the weekend I got my positive OPK but was still holding onto hope since we BD the couple days before. It just sucks I was really hoping that this cycle was finally looking up.
On a positive note, at least I ovulated :)
Crossing my fingers for BFP for the both of you!

8 years ago

I tested the very next day at 11dpo with fmu and got my bfp!!! Going to the doc on Thursday to confirm!! Good luck you all and best wishes!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo