Community post

Discussion

Not sure what to think !!

Ladies, I am hoping you can give me some insight so I can stop obsessing!! I did an IUI on cycle days 12, 13, 14. I triggered in the morning on cycle day 12, it is estimated that I ovulated late at night on cycle day 13. The day of the trigger I took a pregnancy test, and it was positive, so we knew the trigger worked. I tested on a wondfo and it was light. Two days later I tested again, and it was even lighter. That was last Wednesday, so I assumed the trigger was working it's way out of my system and I can't imagine it's still in my system. Yesterday at nine DPO I took four wondfo tests throughout the course of the day. All were big time squinters,, but I have been peeing on this same batch of 50 since January, and I am very sure what a true negative looks like. I decided to test yesterday with a first response, and it was negative. This morning at 4 AM I tested with both brands, and both were negative. Tested tonight when I came home from work on a wondfo, another faint positive. I was out of frer's but have since bought more, however my urine is now too diluted to test. I will try again in the morning, but I'm hoping that somebody has experienced a similar situation and that first response was not the first test they got a positive on. There's always the possibility that the trigger is still in my system, I just can't imagine it is if it showed up as light as it did nine days ago. Thank you for any help, and I wish everybody a successful month!!!! Ps the wondfo positives all showed up within five minutes.

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

IMG_3770.JPG

Here's a pic of the most recent test. Hoping you can click on it.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi My2Pins,

I'd go to the doctor and get a blood test done! Book in, say that you suspect you might be pregnant, but that you've had unclear results at home. Yes, it costs to go to the doctor, but not as much as the madness you can drive yourself into if you keep playing the guessing game! :) (Take it from someone who went through this last month!) By the time I got a definite BFN, I was just relieved to have an answer and excited for the next cycle. Best of luck!

8 years ago

Yeah, I always wait until its very near my period to see if Im getting progression in the line darkness. Then the day of your period get a beta done to see. I never trust squinter lines because both Novarel and Ovidrel linger in my system throughout my luteal phase, as much as 13days past trigger. So try not to let yourself get overly excited until you get definite darkness of lines or positive betas. Good luck! I'm 6dpo/6dpiui, and can't wait for this 2ww to be over.

8 years ago

Hi ladies! Quick update... I am indeed pregnant! I had my levels drawn today, they are at 24. First Response should have picked up at 6, but did not!! Those Wondfo's picked up days before anything else!!! Wishing everyone a successful month!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Wow your story gives me hope! I have been testing with internet cheapies for a week and have been getting big time squinters. Yesterday at 14DPO I had my fastest appearing line on an internet cheapie but it doesn't seem to be getting much darker. On 13DPO I tried a Clearblue Plus and thought I had a squinter also. FRER have been negative. Guess I just have to keep testing and waiting.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo