Community post

Discussion

January 2017

View Full Post

Didn't see a new forum started yet.. so here it goes. Let's hope we get it this cycle! A new year baby. That sounds great =)

My new cycle just began today.
I have one child she is going to be 6 come the end of June. I had no problems trying for her we got it right the first month of trying.. quit drinking, quit smoking cold turkey (both of us) bought some opks me and hubby took fertility pills and bam got pregnant.
We are really wanting another child. The plan was when our daughter was 2 to have another. We didn't really start trying trying until aug-sept of 2014. So yeah its been over a year of trying now. Opks, fertility pills, pre-seed, vitex. If something don't happen soon I will def have to see a doctor to see what steps we need to take. I am 36 and not getting any younger. It was so easy the first time why is it so hard this time around?!?

User Image

176 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 176 Replies | Last Page

Well this month I'm totally confused. No thermal shift to pick up on this site so I'm not sure I ovulated. FF website says I ovulated on CD10 which is 2 days earlier than last month. Not really sure what's going on. I inseminated on day 10(NI), 11(homeAI), 12(homeAI) and will again today in case I haven't ovulated yet. Not really sure how to count DPO this month which might be good so I won't test too early.

Congrats on your bfp wishing.

GL to the rest

8 years ago

6dpo today.. woke up to feeling pinching on my left side.. I usually don't feel this kind of thing so I hope its a good sign.. This tww is killing me..

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

So I had some blood work done last week and just got my results back. Apparently my iron stores (ferritin) is basically nonexistant (9) and I am anemic. Might be why I didn't get pregnant last month even though my chart looked great. And why my chart is so weird this month because I probably didn't ovulate due to being anemic. Guess I'll go on supplements and see if I can get my numbers up and see if that makes a difference

8 years ago

So I had some blood work done last week and just got my results back. Apparently my iron stores (ferritin) is basically nonexistant (9) and I am anemic. Might be why I didn't get pregnant last month even though my chart looked great. And why my chart is so weird this month because I probably didn't ovulate due to being anemic. Guess I'll go on supplements and see if I can get my numbers up and see if that makes a difference

8 years ago

8 years ago

8 years ago

8 years ago

so sorry to hear this fruit-loops :(

congrats wishing!

I am still feeling this pinching feeling on my left side.. ovary
on and off all day...

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning ladies,

I hope you are all doing well this Monday morning.

sorry to hear about your set back fruit loops.. now you know what it is where do you go from here? I am hoping that goes well with you and its something that can be corrected soon!

AFM CD8 I think I am going to start the cough syrup tonight I know its a little early but cant hurt right? ladies I think I am going crazy... seriously !! I have not been feeling myself for the last 2 1/2 weeks I feel like I am going to be sick all the time I have been having headaches frequently so bad hubby and I couldn't even BD I feel so bad I just wanted to go to bed. AF is gone my boobs still feel achy and full and I am feeling twinges/pulling in my tummy. I know my temps drop then I had AF so I don't think I'm Prego. what in the world is going on?! I'm usually a 30-32 cycle I think its too early for ovulation. I think I just want this so badly I am feeling things that are probably nothing. I sure could use a this time around!!!

I know most of you are further along then I am to all!!!!

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

WishingforViolet!!!!!!!!!! Good job there!! . Have a !!

Miam1324 & WishingforViolet: I didn't do anything about what my friend told me. I cried and cried for a few days and then realized that may be I am bad luck to people. I feel it makes me a better person and a stronger one when I accept that. It makes me think I can be ready for anything in life! Oh, well....

Lalou3tt3: Happy ing. for another day or two if you can just to make sure.

fruit-loops86 sorry about your anemia. Here is something that helped me overcome anemia: http://www.webmd.com/diet/iron-rich-foods
I was able to recover pretty quickly with a balanced diet if that's an option for you!

AFM, I got a peak on the OPK on Friday. I had heavy spotting yesterday! Could that be because of ovulation? or is it just my thyroid acting up? Please advise.

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo