Community post

Discussion

4DPO the dreadful TWW!

View Full Post

Hey everyone!

Just started the TWW. I am 4DPO anyone want to wait it out with me. Looking for some buddies!!

To all!!!

Praying for baby number 3!

31 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 31 Replies | Last Page

Hello!

I couldn't resist the urge to test! My willpower is so low haha!
Are you having any symptoms or anything? :)

:) xx

8 years ago

Time- I totally understand that!

I have had very little mostly when I check my cervix. It has ranged from lotion like to watery to sorry tmi but snot like.
I honestly can't remember if I had any at the begging the first time around.

Welcome sweetkey- yes this tww plain out sucks. I want to test also but trying to hold off. How are you feeling? I really hope this works out for all of us

8 years ago • Post starter

So excited to join in on the wait. I am currently 10 dpo negative mid day test yesterday. I have had a few odd possible symptoms. Warning TMI has anyone had swollen vaginal walls? Noticed a high cervix as of three days ago and everything is really soft and squishy in there.

User Image

8 years ago

Either 1-2 DPO, I was feeling horribly nauseous after every meal, which is very strange for me. I don't get sick easily. I was also feeling a slight pulling sensation... I thought it was really weird to be feeling something sooooo soon. The nausea lasted for about a week, but it has faded away. Probably 7 DPO is when I started feeling cramp like symptoms and my breasts are so sore. To me, it feels like PMS things, but it's slightly different. Trying not to get my hopes up.

8 years ago

Sweetkey- I totally get you!! I don't want to be let down either.

Welcome babyberg!!

Don't you just hate this wait? Actually now that you said that I think I have noticed the same thing. But this is the first time I have been checking my cervix so not sure if its supposed to feel like that or not.

Miam1324- I don't recall experiencing this before unless it was a wild night dtd. TMI lol but I guess when your trying every little thing is looked at as the sign. I am trying to fight the urge to test till Saturday since I went a little crazy the previous days. (Heart can't keep seeing negatives)

User Image

8 years ago

Hello babyberg!!

So about 5 minutes ago, I started cramping off and on. Not hard, PMS cramping, but different kind of cramping. Ahhhh!! I'm paying so much attention to any little thing my body does. It's driving me crazy.

8 years ago

Right I feel like the more I say that I'm not going to be obsessed with symptom spotting the more I do it. ! Just give me my
Already!!! Lol

Miam- I know exactly how you are feeling. It is so frustrating when you are noticing every little thing with your body! It makes me feel like it is all in my mind!

I really want tomorrow to come so I can test again! But I am so scared that this one will come back a negative!!

When is the earliest you are going to test girls?

:) xx

8 years ago

Miam - I'm obsessed too! But at least we're obsessed together!

I'm going TRY and wait for Monday. That is when I expect AF to show up. I had to hide the hpt in the cupboard so it's not teasing me every time I go to the bathroom. I've gone this far, I can go 5 more days... I hope.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo