Community post

Discussion

Symptoms.

Hi ladies, just decided to register with this group for a bit of support and understanding from women going through the same as I am...

Me and my soon to be hubby have decided to start trying for baby number 2, we already have a gorgeous 19 month son whom we conceived rather quickly -- I came of the pill, had a bleed straight away then had another cycle and bleed and that was it we were expecting, this time round we are in a similar position, I came off my pill haf a bleed straight away then bled again two weeks later then had an exact 28 day cycle bled and I am now 15 days into my new cycle, it sounds silly but I feel rather nervous about not being to conceive quickly this time round just because we were so lucky with our Lil boy.

So yesterday was my ovulation day, and I can swear I feel pregnant already I have woke up with tight period type pains in my lower abdomen and feeling gassy and windy, im not sure if im looking into it too much just because im so desperate to be pregnant with the added pressure of my partner joining the army and will more than likely be gone for a long period of time before my next ovulation day.

Anyone else in a similar position could do with some advice and information.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I also ovulated yesterday, was very achey and bloated, very crampy and tired, today at DPO 1 no symptoms so far apart from dry cervix. I conceived my daughter very quickly, my son took 10 months and now been trying for our 3rd one for 11 months. I think with me it's taking longer because I'm older. So it depends on your and your partners age and your sexual health and lifestyle. I do worry that perhaps baby shop is closed for me now due to age...
Don't give up, if you only just cd off the pill it's very normal to take a while. But if you are young and healthy it'll definitely happen. X

8 years ago

Soo ladies, I took a test today and it came back a very faint line -- hopefully all is well, any other success stories?

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo