Community post

Discussion

What does ovulation pain feel like?

I'm in the tww right now and I would love to track my symptoms. Does anyone else feel like they have these symptoms all month long?! The only thing I don't understand is ovulation pain. I occasionally get a one sided pinch between my hip bone and mid line abdomen.. could that be it? I've never thought into it until now so I'm not sure when that happens in my cycle. How would you explain your ovulation pain?

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I get it every month and it's always accompanied with EWCM. It will either be on the left or right side in the area that you described. It's just this real achy feeling, kind of like a cramp that only happens on the left or right side... Not sure really how to explain it haha

8 years ago

JUst what she said . Watch your CM because I generally have EWCM too . OPKs would be a big help for you to know when you ovulate

8 years ago

Thanks for your input ladies! I'll have to pay attention more. I'm doing well tracking my cm and I used opks this month just to make sure my suspected ovulation day was correct and it was right on the money. Maybe it's best if I just try not to focus on symptoms so much. I don't want to pyschosomatically cause all these things to happen like I did a few months ago when I literally though I was pregnant and it was just pms

8 years ago • Post starter

EWCM with mine too. Mine tends to vary between a dull ache and a pinching feeling. Last month it was on my left, this month, my right. :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo