Community post

Discussion

False negative at 14DPO?

I did a test yesterday where I would have been roughly 14DPO, unfortunately it was . I have nausea, backache and frequent urination... And no signs of AF!!! I don't want to keep testing because I can't deal with anymore negative tests this cycle. ???? Is there any chance I actually could still get a ? Any post 14DPO false negatives? Thanks

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I read an article that stated your best chance at getting a BFP is 15 or 16 DPO... I'm right there with you! I'm at 11 DPO today and have been testing like a maniac! I just need to wait. I would wait a few more days. I would think by Friday you should have the result you want : ) Good luck!

8 years ago

Hi. I feel exactly the same! I am 4days late but with a long history of losses I really do not want to test and find that af is going to show a day later or so... when I first thought I was pregnant I tested, got 3evaps... then a negative, .. I did test too early, I think.
But to answer your questions. I did read on quite a few sites that ladies have gotten their bfp,,as late as 17-19 dpo,so I think you have a very good chance of Still getting yours!!!
All the best and lots of baby dust to you!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo