Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 516 Replies | Last Page

Miam - I have my FX crossed for you today.

Primadonna - My DH was like that for a while too. I broke down a few times and told him I couldn't do it alone and was beginning to feel like I was pushing him into IVF. He still didn't seem too keen on the idea until yesterday when we got our start date for IVF! We're both over the moon to have an actual date after so long and DH is now talking like its actually going to happen. From a male perspective they don't have to do too much anyway

I'm 10dpo and still not got many symptoms. I have loads and loads of creamy discharge but I think I may get this before AF :-(

7 years ago

Kungfupanda - Sorry about your CP . Trust your body, perhaps your ovulating late after your CP so I would keep testing and keeping an eye out for your ovulation signs. Do you get ovulation pain or EWCM?

7 years ago

13dpo and just noticed a stain when i wiped. i think AF is otw, i just feel so fed up every time at this stage....

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies. Been a little while.
I am 7dpo
I had very severe cramps yesterday
Wondering what that means.

Hang in there Ladies, its nt over year!

7 years ago

all the best Vannie:)

i am praying really hard that this is delayed IB and that AF wont come and my temp wont drop tomorrow.... but i think AF wins.

Hey there ladies,

I have felt like total crap the last two days. I was hoping my temp would have went up this morning, but it was the exact same as yesterday granted I got hardly any sleep last night I was tossing and turning so I am hoping its just messed up from that. I'm not expecting AF til Sunday so I'm really hoping its just a messed up temp.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Hey guys,

Just to let you know got a positive hpt today. Thank you for all the positive comments and support and good luck this month. I feel a bit down actually. Just got this feeling it's not going to last. There's so much that can go wrong and I'm only 3-4 weeks. I had a miscarriage about three years ago and haven't tried since. Really really worried :-/

7 years ago

OMG Sarxxss congratulations!!!!!

try to stay positive!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Oh wow Sarxx biggest congrstulstions :) happy for you...

And thanks coco and primadonna.
I dont know my cucle very well. I stopped the bc in january and since then my cycles jave been all over the place and then the CP.
I remember that Before i started the bc my cycles were quite accurate.

I kind of decided to stop the opks for this month and just do a lot of dtd and keep my hopes up. Really hoping that Af wont show up.

I har a funnt day yesterday. My son started it by poking my belly asking if it hurt since it was growing... Then i went to pick him up at kindergarden where the teacher greeted me with " oh wow... So shall i say congrats now?? Or does he(my son) not know it yet?" ...

Im in quite a good shape but i guess i was just overly bloated for some reason and wesring the wrong outfit... Lol.... Dont know hoe to turn this misunderstanding around. I Hope i just wobt get my AF This tine ;)

Im keeping my hopes up for that this is your month prima and not your period coming..

Lets try and continue to stay positive. It really isnt over untill AF shows.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo