Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 516 Replies | Last Page

Cocoa, I get o pains too. Not that intense, but I can definitely feel a slight pulling and throbbing. Did you mention it to your doc?

I'm counting down, 6dpo today, when should I test? I'm a poas addict so I'm surprised I've held out this long.......

7 years ago • Post starter

Primadonna - I have told my doctor but she dismissed it as nothing else had shown up on my scans or bloods. We should be getting our appointment for IVF in the next few weeks so I'll mention it again then.

What did your doctor say about your OV pains?

Well done on managing to get to 6dpo. I'm only 3dpo and not sure how much longer I can hold out for. Do you have any symptoms?

7 years ago

Good morning ladies..

Cocoabear- I definitely get ovulation pressure on my pelvis some pulling and pinching more annoying then anything.

Primadona- I know its hard but try to hold off as long as you can. Lol I know it's hard.

AFM- I am 4 DPO nothing really to tell just the norm bloated and gassy. Sorry tmi.

This is my second month charting on this site. I have a question for anyone that can answer. Every time my temps go up my cover line is rising also . Wth! It didn't do this last time. I'm confused the other site I am on hasn't done this.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Hi miam- sorry can't help with the temps as I haven't tracked them very much. Good luck with it though.

I'm lagging behind you guys as I'm only at 3dpo. I've been doing so well not poas and thinking every sneeze is a sign but this afternoon I had a few hours of cramps and spotting. It's passed now and trying not to think about it too much but I feel I'm starting to get hopeful again and crazy lady is sitting on my shoulder whispering I should do a test.

7 years ago

LOL I get you. 3dpo is extremely early to test. you shouldn't have your hopes up on that but you should be hopeful until the which shows. Good luck!!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Hi all!!
Feeling really worried!! I'm cd21 and have been getting postive opk for the last five days but only had creamy cm. I've been using clearblue and it's only showing high fertility but no peak. I roughly have a 31/32 day cycle. Anyone been in a similar position or have any thoughts? I think my main concern is my cm isn't right. I'm a bit worried tbh!

7 years ago

Sarxxss- I've been having a few problems with the clear blue digital for the past few months although it's slightly different to you. I keep getting multiple peak fertility during my cycle but only one of them has the ewcm. It's so frustrating,especially as my cycles have went from a consistent 26-29 days to 27-36 days.

I've used all my clear clue digital now and think I will go back to the Internet cheapie a next cycle.

7 years ago

Miam- haha I know. Cycle day 4 now and I'm having to take it day at a time. I shall not let this crazy lady lead me astray this month!!!

7 years ago

miami and cocoa - im 8dpo today and the temptation to test is REAL. i had to poas yesterday at 7dpo, obviously a BFN. DUH WHAT WAS I THINKING?? probably wasn't thinking at all, my brain is being taken over by this poas urge.

im still down with a cold. my nose is so so so blocked, its finally getting better today. i feel like this cycle is pretty much down the drain. feeling hopeless, just want AF to come so i can start again...

sarx - hello! i have been using clearblue digi, otherwise i find the results really hard to interpret. i once peed on 2 opks at the same time, one digi and the other one was the conventional ones, i got a smiley face on the digi but it was a definite negative on the conventional one, the 2 bars were no where near the same intensity. so from then on, ive only trusted digi opks.
also, not every woman gets ewcm every cycle, so keep BDing every other day!! good luck!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello everyone. Good to connect with you girls. Seems we are near cycle buddies.Today is CD16 and 2 days past ovulation.My scan on CD14 showed ruptured follicle, so DH and I BD. We are hopeful.

@primadonna, i have read thru your post and i know everything will be alright. I was diagnosed of Pcos too. I had long cycles up to 48 and 50 atimes. And i wasnt ovulating too
Last month i met a new Gynae who placed me on Metformin 500mg daily, Primolut to induce my period and make it normal and Clomid 100mg. So this is the first clomid cycle.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo