Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 516 Replies | Last Page

I tried maca. That helped last time.

8 years ago

8 years ago

8 years ago

Hej eski.

I'm sorry if I ask like an idiot but what is maca?

8 years ago

Maca is a Peruvian root vegetable that works really well to balance hormones, increase labido, and improve fertility. You can get it in powder to add to food or in gel caps. It doesn't tast great but works.

8 years ago

Ahh that's great to know if I will look into something like it

8 years ago

Kungfupanda - I've got my FX for you.

I feel like I've returned to my normal (slightly less crazy) self now and decided that we will keep trying this month (with vitamins and OPK) but I'm not going to break down into tears if we miss a BD opportunity or POAS everyday. I'm going to assume I'm not pregnant and live life like I would normally and hopefully the next 2ww won't seem so unbearable. I even missed hot yoga last month thinking the heat may harm my imaginary baby!?!

Tonight I'm planning on making a nice dinner for DH and I, having a glass of wine and relaxing. Who knows, we might even BD for FUN **shock**gasp**

8 years ago

Primadonna - It can be a bit overwhelming when you get the news of a factor which may be affecting your fertility. Every month I found it a bit harder and got a bit angry from time to time so if you ever need to vent then let me know - I completely understand :-)

My DH has a slightly low sperm count. I have a very low AMH level (egg reserve) and one of my tubes was congested (which I got unblocked/congested). We are on an IVF waiting list but I'm still hopefully (perhaps naively) it will happen naturally.

8 years ago

hi girls,

i guess its definitely fx for 2017 for us.

cocoa & kungfu & babyberg- my doc suggested DH do a sperm count test but hes not very excited at the idea. he said we should hold that off till the end of the year. i dont want to force him, i dont want to add anymore pressure or disagreements to this already complex issue of ours - its like a pressure cooker that's about to go off any moment. people just dont realize how frustrating this can all be.

to be honest the doc wants to eliminate him as the source of the problem, although she already said, i am most likely the root of the problem. the doc said we are doing every right (charting bbt, using opks, BD-ing at the right time), but we just have to keep going.

i know its not impossible to conceive with PCOS (cuz i have a DS already) but its just frustrating and every month i get false hope. sometimes i just want to cry. i dont understand any of this.

i have 40 day cycles, so that means i only get to try 9x a year. my chances area already low as it is.... this just makes it even worse.

im still reading up about PCOS, i am ovulating on my own but i think clomid would help, and i read about progesterone therapy. if you ladies have any insights regarding PCOS related fertility treatments PLEASE do not hesitate to share your pearls of wisdom with me.

babydust to everyone.

8 years ago • Post starter

I hope it will work out for you soon primadonna. Unfortunately I don't have any tips but my fingers and toes are crossed for you.

For me I'm heading to 2017 too. Those two weeks have been crazy since I did actually get pregnant for a week or so and now I'm having a CP.

Can't help but be sad. And it's actually pretty painful and I'm feeling quite sick with this bleeding. I believe I am on CD1 now and starting again. I will defenately not take any more early pregnancy tests so at least I won't have my hopes up.

I will take you on the word coco and really try to focus on some other things too. It is too Stressful for me like this and I'm sure it does not help either.

Baby dust to all of us <3

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo