Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 516 Replies | Last Page

sorry ladies my laptop went berserk and i sent out the same reply a couple of times...

8 years ago • Post starter

16 DPO here , very early in the morning . I saw a super faint line last night because I had refused to rest because my symptoms were so minimal . Yesterday they were through the roof . My cramps through the night were so bad I thought I was going to have to wake the DH and go to hospital . BFN this morning and I have started to spot . Longest cycle of my life . I'm guessing CP. I will be glad to get all these cramps behind me

8 years ago

hi kentucky!!!!!! so AF is still not here despite cramping all day, and i just got a brown smear of spotting - trying not to get my hopes up because i have so many AF symptoms......

goodluck to you!!! babydust

This TWW is driving me nuts... I am imagining I've been seeing very faint lines almost invisible in mix with negative tests since Friday. I'm still just 9dpo though.

Yesterday in the evening I took predictor early 10miu and I swear I saw a faint line within the time frame which my DH saw too. Then few minutes later it was gone... I Really don't get what's going on.

I have my fingers crossed for all of us that are still waiting

Babydust to all <3

8 years ago

after 6months of trying, i went to a fertility expert, i got diagnosed with PCOS this morning. i guess this explains a lot.....

sorry i know its unrelated but I just wanted to update you ladies

Primadona - Sorry about your PCOS but the good thing is you now know what's going on and can hopefully treat it?

Well, after 2 very faint and 1 faint BFP's last week AF arrived on Monday. As they weren't very dark I'm putting them down to evaps, indents or a CM.

I can't believe how crazy I was this month with the TTC stuff. I couldn't focus on anything other than my symptoms and I POAS everyday from 1dpo. I don't think I will ever again test early and am in 2 minds whether to even try again this month or just go with the flow and wait on my IVF appointment.

Good luck to everyone still waiting on their BFP and congratulations to those who got their BFP's this month.

8 years ago

Primadona - Sorry about your PCOS but the good thing is you now know what's going on and can hopefully treat it?

Well, after 2 very faint and 1 faint BFP's last week AF arrived on Monday. As they weren't very dark I'm putting them down to evaps, indents or a CM.

I can't believe how crazy I was this month with the TTC stuff. I couldn't focus on anything other than my symptoms and I POAS everyday from 1dpo. I don't think I will ever again test early and am in 2 minds whether to even try again this month or just go with the flow and wait on my IVF appointment.

Good luck to everyone still waiting on their BFP and congratulations to those who got their BFP's this month.

8 years ago

hey cocoa,

thanks for the kind words. yes, its good to know what the issue is, now im a bit overwhelemed as to how i going to move forward. need to read up a little on it and see how it goes.

sorry about AF, we have all been there. i totally am a POAS addict to, i must have spent a small fortune on those sticks..... wishing you all the best for the next cycle! BABYDUST!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your PCOS primadonna.
I have heard so many stories of women conceiving with PCOS though although technically it's supposed to be more difficult. I am sure it will come for you and hopefully it will now be easier since you know what you are dealing with.

I'm sorry about your AF too coco since I had my hopes up for your BFP.

I started to worry I might maybe be dealing with CP or something since I have been receiving super faint lines for 6 days already and suddenly today I just got negatives on two tests. Pretty sad about it but they say it ain't over till AF arrives don't they? Think they should be arriving not later than Sunday. And if nothing is happening then and I continue having cramping I might have to go and meet a doctor i guess... But still crossing my fingers.

Im defenately with you next month coco on not testing everyday. Next time I'll try not to test at all untill my day of AF or even later.

How many BFPs did we have in this group this month?

8 years ago

Up date. I feel when we want this so badly we read into everything. If you look at my charting I had every early sign. I was even two days late however yesterday the witch arrived. It's painful and I didn't want to tell my husband because it's hard to not feel like I am letting him down. This is my last month teying on our own. Anyone know of any over the counter things that might help? Here's to a 2017 baby

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo