Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 516 Replies | Last Page

Congrats to all the BFP's!!!

I'm 8dpo and fudging over this cycle seriously. TMI but my nipples are really sore and hard! Has anyone else had this? I've not had a period in a year so couldn't tell you if it was normal AF symptoms for me or not. Also had a lot of yellow snot like cm (blergh). Was cramping a lot but it's stopped today all of a sudden!!

Holding out to test as really can't bring myself to see another BFN!!!

Baby dust to all!! Xxx

8 years ago

12 DPO and a little bit of colored discharge. So bloated I feel like a parade blimp. Seriously. None of my pants would fit today. Thank God, and Momma, for my new maxi skirt or I don't know what I would have worn. BFN yesterday and the day before but this is not PMS either. Last pregnancy I got a supper weak BFP 15 DPO and didn't get a strong BFP until 19 DPO. So, there's still a little hope for me yet.

8 years ago

Thank you ladies!!!

Miam -

Cocoa - I didn't test at all before Sunday. I was showing NO signs so I didn't want to see a BFN any sooner then I needed to .That's why I am just so shocked.

esk - Sending vibes and hugs

Sweet - YAYAYAYAYAY

Prima - YAYAY 2017 babies :) :) :)

Kung -

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

Sorry to hear that but on the other hand if it's light and looks like spotting then you might still be in!! 11dpo, due on in two days and no pregnancy symptoms at all :-( my nipples were really hurting and had shooting pains down there but that seems to have calmed down a bit now. Has anyone's symptoms reduced before a BFP?! I know how stupid that sounds and I'm really clutching at straws!!!

8 years ago

Thank you all for the positive thoughts . the witch showed her face this morning. I am super sad but atleaset I know now. I'm going to try to add some new remidies into the mix this time. I know I will see some of you on the Jan thread for the others I hope you have a happy healthy 9-10 months.

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

I am obsessing! I can not get this TWW out of my mind!

Those of you who are still waiting for AF...how are you keeping yourself occupied?

8 years ago

Still no AF and ic was negative but if you get crafty there was a stark white line but a hint of pink in the bottom. Not going to think a thing of it because I am sure the cheap ones can bleed. Will test again in a few days if no AF. No symptoms of AF coming but no Symptoms of pregnacy either. CP is medium high and closed this morning with lotion like CM (but I have read that can be normal before AF).

Congratulations to all the December babies to come.

And here's to the ones to come in January!

User Image

8 years ago

eski!!!!!! sounds so promising. keep us posted.

i am 15dpo and my temp dipped this morning so i guess AF is either today or tomorrow.

fortunately ive been very busy with work so that's helped a bit..... i also have a doc appointment in a few days so hopefully i can start clomid next round.

8 years ago • Post starter

i am 15dpo and my temp dipped this morning so i guess AF is either today or tomorrow.

fortunately ive been very busy with work so that's helped a bit..... i also have a doc appointment in a few days so hopefully i can start clomid next round.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo