Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 516 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies let's keep this tread going. Looks like all be joining you next month. AF due tomorrow and bfn this morning. This next month I am going to try using a otk anyone have exp7 in this and any tips?

User Image

7 years ago

Babyberg I test three times a day . I know probably too much but that window is so small . Sometimes I pick it up in the afternoon after getting a negative that morning

7 years ago

Hey ladies!!

I'm sorry that we have BFN. 2017 will be exciting! !!!

A/m - had sore bbs yesterday. Today is 13DPO took FRER with FMU - results were BFP!!!! Ahhhh I was crying and shocked. I'm completely shocked.

Don't worry about the signs. I had only 3 random ones that were just like PMS.

Love you all!!!

TTC #4 User Image

7 years ago

Hey there ladies so sorry for all the negatives

Congratulations to korean for her BFP

AFM I might be out too I really hope not I hope its a fluke, but my temps dropped really low this morning and I think 13dpo is kinda late for an implantation dip. I don't want to count myself out but I don't want to waste a test either I will wait a little longer to see what's going on .. Please AF cancel your visit until the new year. !!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Korenelm- congratulations on your bfp !!! That's awesome! Did you have a bfn at previous days or have you not tested in a while?

7 years ago

11 DPO today. BFN yesterday with lower temps but temps were a little higher this morning with just the faintest bit of colored discharge. Still no other pms symptoms so I'm praying I can join you BDP ladies. If not, it's nice to know I have this lovely group to get me through next month.

7 years ago

Hello ladies!!

I've been feeling really off this whole week, and today is 13 DPO... so I decided to take a HPT and.... I got a !!! However, I don't want to get too excited yet.... I'm still waiting to see if it's a fluke and wait for AF to arrive tomorrow. But I really really hope she doesn't. I'm also going to call my doctor's and make an appointment with him asap I'll be testing for the next couple of days to see if I continue to get .

I hope all goes well for everyone else!!

7 years ago

Yay! For BFPs! ???? So happy for all you ladies! Is every one headed over to countdownmypregnancy.com?

7 years ago

congrats to all the BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so happy for you girls. truly. makes me smile.

i am 100% sure i am getting AF today, i always get it on 14DPO. i guess it will be a 2017 baby for me then, hopefully next cycle will be the one...

to the ladies who didnt get a sticky bean this month, lets keep this going shall we :) together we can help each other through the crazy times.

much love to you all, and baby dust fxfxfx

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies!!

I'm so happy to hear about you BFPs!!!! Congratulations :D

But for the others don't give up the hope! There will be the next month, but wow I would never had believed how much this TWW can mess up with your brains.

I just came back from a relaxing weekend in Tallinn and still almost all I could think about was POAS since I had this super faint line 3 days ago. This all is just leaving me a little insane. I haven't really got another clear faint line like that again but I still had some tests coming out with a shadow of a line. So in total I have three super super faint lines that are barely visible but they are still giving me a tiny little hope. I am not expecting my AF till Saturday so still 5 more days for me in uncertainty. :/

For the ones that are still waiting i cross my fingers for you too

Baby dust to all of you... Also the ones starting a new cycle <3

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo