Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 516 Replies | Last Page

I am 3DPO today!

Joining you ladies on the TWW :)
Trying for baby #2!
My daughter will be turning two on 4/20!

8 years ago

11 DPO... and still BFN - pretty sure I'm out and the symptoms I have mean that AF is on her way... BLAH

User Image

8 years ago

Fruitloops - Sorry hun!

Primadonna - to you!

Cocoabear - Welcome! I don't ever think I'm seriously ill, I just think that I'm crazy sometimes... I make any little feeling, twinge, cramp a huge thing and think I must be preggo! Our minds get to the best of us during the TWW.

Kungfupanda -

Korenelm - Hello! Lots of to you! I hate the TWW too and I agree, two week suffering is a much better way to say it.

AMahaxay - Welcome!

tryin2survive - For a January baby!

So, last night my breasts were so sore! They hurt like a horrible bruise and felt harder than usual. I even had DH squeeze them (carefully) and he said that they were bigger and harder then he was used to. It could just be another sign of AF showing her ugly face, but I don't know. I also noticed that I could see more veins but again, it might be my mind playing tricks on me. No cramps so far, but those usually don't start until midday for me. 4 more days till I can take a test! I will resist the temptation... maybe.

Lots of to everyone!

8 years ago

Hey girls,
Sooo nice to be able to talk about the TWW without feeling like a nutjob! Anyone got a BFP or testing soon? I'm in day 23 8/9 days past ovulation. Had cramping since i ovulated and in the last few days veeerrryyyy sore nipples And super emotional!! Could be PMT although I don't remeber them being this sore in the past! Tested this afternoon which was stupid and got nothing. Surprise surprise !! Fingers crossed at least one if us will get a BFP this month x

8 years ago

Thanks for the welcome ladies.

Reading all your comments and symptoms has definitely made me stop obsessing over mine (a little bit). Hehe

I have no idea how you manage not to test! I've been testing every morning from 2dpo but I blame the spotting which set my mind racing.

Tonight I have had stomach cramps and was convinced af had arrived early but she hadn't ???? I've bought a first response to take tomorrow morning as I'm going away for the weekend so thought I should splash out. Anyway, I took a practise run earlier for fun and got a very very very faint line. It was only an hour hold mid afternoon so it's probably just an indent/evap. I guess I will find out tomorrow.

8 years ago

Hello ladies.

I am getting very curious to know if you have started testing and to know the progress. Are anyone getting their BFPs? :) I really hope so.

I know I am super early but since I am one of the POAS addicts I just had to try even though I am just 7dpo. I think I might be going crazy but I am imagining that I saw a tiny shadow on its way where the second line is supposed to be. But still I will not rely on that since it might very well be my imagination screaming at me... I want a baby and I want it now and I want it bad :) So i might just be having some visions

Anyway... I am very much looking forward to hear how it is going for you all. :D

Baby dust to all <3

8 years ago

and cocobear.

Did you find out eventually?? I hope it was positive :)

8 years ago

Hey Ladies Hope everyone is doing good today :)

Snow in PA and I am wearing a Christmas sweater - LOL

Sweet - I truly hope these are all for your

Sarxxss- hopefully that HCG will build up more for you to see your

Cocoa - I would like to pretend that we HOLD OUT on testing but I think its more of a "we don't want to suffer through BFN" It just tears my heart.

Kungfu - I have seen on the test page some legit BFP on 7 DPO - so

AFM - 11 DPO and no signs. 9 DPO had cramping, 10 DPO had 1 time spotted and a few crazy dreams here and there. BBS are normal and so is everything else. I am getting to loose my Positive Attitude. I know it will happen when its supposed too. DH says its a BFN this month because of stress. I was really hoping for 2016 baby. But I shall be grateful for a 2017 baby :) :)

How about everyone else?????

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

9 DPO today, give or take (stupid BBTs), and no normal PMS symptoms. Yay? Maybe? It's nice not to feel awful but I miss charting all the symptoms. How silly is that!

Now I'm getting my hopes up because I don't have any symptoms, except maybe fatigue. After a burst of pique and energy last night, which I spent deep cleaning my kitchen, I went to bed early and got 9.5 hour of sleep. I did not want to get up this morning either. I slept in half an hour. It's a beautiful, sunny, warm day here. I'm dreaming of a nap in my hammock.

8 years ago

I had a small freak out this morning with a faint positive on my clear blue. I only allow myself to test twice a cycle. Not sure why I decided not to use my dollar store test but I swear I see a line! Just got home with a digital and I obviously had to pee on it immediately lol that must be why they come with 2.... But it was a neg of course.
I'm forcing myself to wait 2 more days. It'll be my cycle day 13. How do evap lines happen? I read the test right away. I actually just sit there and stare at it lol I always thought evap lines happen when the strip dries

Any yet?! I haven't had many posts but I've been following the whole time and thank you girls for all the support on this very long tww

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo