Community post

Discussion

2dpo today, any buddies for this 2ww?

View Full Post

just wanted to find some cycle buddies during the agonizing 2ww. the more the merrier!!!!!!

516 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 516 Replies | Last Page

Fruit loops ... Fingers crossed it was implantation

8 years ago

Nope not a false alarm. Its started. Just took a few hours

8 years ago

Aww I'm sorry fruitloops for Jan.

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Hi ladies, I see you guys have even posting, oh how I've missed you guys.

Sorry fruit loops. I think i am out too. I did a quick hpt before I left for my holiday yesterday morning at 9dpo but it was a bfn. So far I have 0 symptoms so I think i can expect af real soon.

Welcome everyone!

8 years ago • Post starter

Just wanted to add:baby dust to us all, and even if we are out this month, we can stick together and fx for the next one!

Thanks for being my support group, girls. This 2ww has been so different in a positive way, because I have you guys to talk to.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello,

I wondered if I may join you girls?

I'm 31 and DH is 40. We've been TTC for 31 cycles and have been diagnosed with a slightly low sperm count and recommended for IVF. We live in the UK and get 2 funded cycles of IVF, however this comes with a huge waiting list which we are currently in. Anyway, last month I got a BFP at 23dpo (with the low sperm count I didn't think it was possible to fall naturally so hadn't been trying/testing prior to this). Unfortunately, I had a chemical pregnancy but it gave me hope to start trying properly again. So I stocked up on Ovulation tests, fertility charts, vitamins etc... and I think we timed everything perfectly. I've been through the symptom spotting so many times now that I only count the 'new' ones and this month I got Thrush, spotting at 2DPO, EWCM 4dpo, tons of CM 5dpo - present and the most severe and annoying of them all:- GAS & BLOATING.

Anyway, I've been going crazy with the tests over the last few days and thought I got a BFP yesterday 8DPO. However, I think I have line eye as it's defo a BFN today (plus it was voted as a BFN on the images page).

Anyway, I'm hoping chatting with you will force me to come back into the land of the normal people because I'm not enjoying the land of the CRAZY person too much :-(

8 years ago

Is it just me or does anyone ever look back on their symptoms from the 2ww and think that if your not pregnant then you might actually be seriously ill?

8 years ago

Had a very strange late ovulation this cycle on day 21. I'm now 6dpo and normally my AF should have started yesterday. Guess they will be late if my LP is staying normal. Very excited to see if I get them this time since we've been dtd more or less everyday this cycle ;) Now been TTC since jan/feb.

Look forward to see how this month turns out for you all :) good luck

8 years ago

Yes cocobear. I do it all the time but then on the other hand I am actually a very anxious person according to my doctor :p

8 years ago

Hey Ladies - :):)

WElcome - Cocoabear and Kungfupanda :) to you ladies.

Fruit - I am so sorry - for January Baby :) :)

Storm - don't count out :):)

Sweetkey - I hope these are all symptoms for you

Prima - I hope your not out Im happy that we can all build each other up!!!!

Cocoabear - Sorry the IVF takes so long but it sounds like you guys might not eve need it And I def look at my symptoms and think "if I wasn't prego what the hell was wrong with me?" LOL

I hate the bloating - its so uncomfortable and the gas just sucks - its always at a bad time too.

AFM - no real symptoms - TMI WARNING - I did have spotting earlier today - but it was RED. then gone. yesterday was supposed to be my most common implantation day but who knows. DH and I did BD early this am too. So i am just not sure. I hate the TWW. they should call it the Two week Suffereing questioning anything that happens to your body!

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo