Community post

Discussion

14dpo and BFN with FRER.. any one get a there BFP later?

ok, I was 100% sure that I conceived this month, I had spotting on 8-9dpo and now I'm due for AF, no sign yet of the witch. I took a test today (14dpo) and got a on FRER and a cheapie from equate FR and got a fait line or ither and EVAP.. I'm still not out til af shows so I'm staying positive til thn. Anyone feel the same way and got there later after missed period?

9 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Sunday I was 14dpo, AF was due, and a negative on an early response test! I was so sad until I remembered half way through the day- duh, AF still hasn't begun and it really could just be too early to tell. So I decided I would check Monday morning obviously if AF hadn't come yet. Low and behold, yesterday I took 3 tests- 2 at home and one at the Drs office- positive!!! I know it's hard to hear but try to relax and just wait. Give it a few days and test again. If it's there... It will be there!

8 years ago

Sunday I was 14dpo, AF was due, and a negative on an early response test! I was so sad until I remembered half way through the day- duh, AF still hasn't begun and it really could just be too early to tell. So I decided I would check Monday morning obviously if AF hadn't come yet. Low and behold, yesterday I took 3 tests- 2 at home and one at the Drs office- positive!!! I know it's hard to hear but try to relax and just wait. Give it a few days and test again. If it's there... It will be there!

8 years ago

I am in the exact same situation as you. I have taken tests and had negatives but I'm hoping I'm just testing too soon. Fingers crossed for the both of us.

8 years ago

Oh I've only just seen this post after starting one myself! I'm in a similar situation, I feel so dis-heartened; but there's no sign of AF so I guess we're still in the game! Keep us updated on how it goes, I'm not testing for a few more days yet, so fingers crossed!

8 years ago

Yes I'm still in the game, thanks ladies for you responses I feel very confident that I may be pregnant, I haven't test today yet 15 dpo, and no sign of AF (2days late!!!) testing 2maro with FMU.. fingers crossed...

8 years ago • Post starter

User Image okay ladies, I'm 16dpo and still a I still have hope but not knowing is killing me

BLOOD TEST

Hello! I just seen this. I'm in pretty much the same boat... 14dpo AF due today, crampy but not here yet. Got a bfn yesterday with FMU... I'm so sure I conceived though. I hope you find out what's going on!!

8 years ago

Oh I'm sorry to hear that lilalove143 there's always next cycle!! I'm testing tomorrow morning again as still I'm convinced it'll be a but I'll update either way!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo