Community post

Discussion

What were your 2ww symptoms?

So I'm currently 11dpo and I have been experiencing:
Very mild cramps similar to AF
Odd burning/warm sensation in my lower abdomen. It's only happened once, not sure if it's related to anything at all but I have never experienced that before so thought I would mention it!
Increase in CM. Mostly clear/white. Some EWCM-like today but only a small amount when inspecting (tmi!)
More tired than usual, restless sleep.
Lower back ache.
Seem to be blowing my nose often.. I've heard this can happen?
Peeing more often that usual. It started slightly yesterday (10dpo) but today it was ridiculous. After every drink, no matter how small I had to go!
BB's look slightly bigger, OH has noticed too. I think my areolas are also a bit darker/larger but I may be imagining that haha.
Tested at 8dpo (BFN) and 10dpo, thought I could see a faint line but looks more like evap so again a BFN. Going to test again at 14dpo - 17dpo. What are your experiences? Have you experienced similar and got your BFP?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

So were you pregnant? I'm curious because my symptoms are very similar plus I'm cleaning ALL of the time. Fuller breasts, darker nipples & boy am I forgetting everything. I'm 8-9 DPO, but I don't want to take a pregnancy test and get a BFN.

Thank you for starting this and **BaBy DuSt*** to you!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo