Community post

Discussion

2 months late... still bfn...

Well, I'm not sure exactly where to start. . 2 months ago I was supposed to get my period, all I had was 3 days of brown spotting (only when I wiped). Since that day my symptoms started. Sore nipples, swollen breasts,, swollen vulva, food aversion, nauseated, and getting dizzy/faint. I tested... and nothing. Then a couple of weeks later hubby and I had sex (a little rough mind you) and I started spotting bright red blood on and off for a week. Now ive passed to 2 month late mark, still having most of those earlier symptoms plus a few more. I have started seeing blue veins running across my breasts and nipples, heart burn has started, tired all day every day (taking naps in the middle of the day), lost of white discharge for about a month now, nipples are darkening, boobs are itchy, honestly the list could go on for my symptoms. The most recent and startling symptom is the feeling of something expanding inside of me, almost like a balloon is being blown up inside of my pubic area, its only when I lay down though. Its a very odd feeling. Its even stiff in that area, to the touch, hubby confirmed. I feel like im going insane. Went to the dr 2 weeks ago for the first time and he sent me for a blood test, which came out negative. Went to the dr again today and was told that because the urine test was neg today that I am "definately not pregnant" I told him what I was feeling in my lower abdomen so he is sending me off for an ultrasound. I guess f he reason im writing all of this is to ask if anyone else has gone through this before and what your out come was?

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello BriteSkye,

What an ordeal... I really hope that you get some answers quickly. I can't really give an answer on this one, but no doubt you have something going on that warrants investigation.

I do know a someone how give birth to a healthy baby after being told that she had miscarried. That was a strange situation... thankfully with a happy ending. I have also known a couple of women who's pregnancy symptoms continued on after very early losses. Losses early enough that it would have been possible to not notice the pregnancy at all if it weren't for the fact that their bodies were tricked into thinking they were still pregnant (symptoms included uterus expansion and everything).

There's any number of things that could be causing your symptoms though... including those that have nothing to do with pregnancy. I saw your post and just wanted you to have a reply of some kind, even though you probably won't get a definitive answer until your tests are complete.

I hope all goes well. Let us know.

9 years ago

Thank you gemstone :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo