Community post

Discussion

Anyone else ovulate the 19th of this month?!

View Full Post

Looking to see if anyone else is near my ovulation date to compare!

I believe my ovulation date was the 19th of March!? Which means I'm 8dpo!!!

I broke down and tested yesterday afternoon, crazy I know. I SWORE there was a line and to girlfriends said they saw it too. Today I took one this morning and it was the same! :/

I have been extremely tired, some pinching around my left ovary from 2-3dpo, some headaches, back pain, VERY FULL LOWER ABDOMEN and my jeans are super tight around my lower abdomen!!

Anyone else?!!

32 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 32 Replies | Last Page

I am right there with you girls. I ovulated on the 19th and ttc my second. We are currently 11dpo and holding off to test. I hope everyone gets a BFP! I am on progesterone too, anyone else?

8 years ago

I'm feeling out too :( my face is breaking out like it does before AF comes :(

8 years ago • Post starter

Jel- I'm not on progesterone but was considering it if I spotted or didn't have a long LP this cycle. I'm very happy that I have made to 11 dpo and am hoping AF will hold out until Saturday so I can have a 13 day LP!

Eversole- I am so sorry you are feeling out as well when is AF due for you?

AFM I had to leave work early because I started to feel like I was coming down with a cold. Though I will say it's taking away from me noticing my cramps so that's good!!

8 years ago

I'm supposed to start either sat or Sunday.. Major mood swings today too.

I'm planning on having to try again.,. Oh this part of trying isn't fun at all.

Yes I am planning on having to try again as well! AF should be here anywhere between tomorrow and Saturday. This is my first cycle tracking so I'm not sure what my cycle length would be. Usually varies between 28 or 32 days so if I can guess she's coming on Saturday.

8 years ago

The progesterone was the only way I got pregnant with my son and Doctor said to continue for sure. I am waiting as long as I can to test. Trying to think of symptoms is making me feel nuts! Is constipation related?

8 years ago

Hey gals ovulated on the 19th and just go my BFP this morning 11 dpo FRER. Af is due Saturday. Could wait lol. Going to Dr Friday to confirm. Been trying for 3 months for #2. My kids will have the exact same due date just 2 years apart!

8 years ago

Congrats!!!! I am really wanting to test but trying to hold off. Did you have any symptoms?

8 years ago

Congrats on you BFP!!! Mines due to arrive sat or Sunday so I'm holding off on testing again until ATLEAST sat.
With my chart I may have conceived as late as the 21st sooo I'm hoping me wanting to cry at any second is pregnancy and not the witch :( but we will see!!!!! Did you have any symptoms before your BFP???

Cramping 4-6 dpo, feeling very full in pelvic area, waves of nausea, super tired, boobs are a little sore but I'm nursing my 16 month old still. Hungry for cherry flavored items ( I hate cherry anything).

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo