Community post

Discussion

Anyone else ovulate the 19th of this month?!

Looking to see if anyone else is near my ovulation date to compare!

I believe my ovulation date was the 19th of March!? Which means I'm 8dpo!!!

I broke down and tested yesterday afternoon, crazy I know. I SWORE there was a line and to girlfriends said they saw it too. Today I took one this morning and it was the same! :/

I have been extremely tired, some pinching around my left ovary from 2-3dpo, some headaches, back pain, VERY FULL LOWER ABDOMEN and my jeans are super tight around my lower abdomen!!

Anyone else?!!

32 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 32 Replies | Last Page

I did!! Yesterday was odd for me because I was at the mall with hubs and I got horrible hot flashes and got very nauseated. Then today at 8 dpo I could have sworn I was coming down with a cold but it went away. I have been cramping since 1 dpo but that happens every cycle so I don't consider that a symptom.. I really don't know if I personally would consider any of it symptoms because I feel like it would be too early. This is my first month TTC and I don't see it actually happening the first month... for some reason I unfortunately see this as being a long process for hubs and I. We shall see though!

wishing you

Hoping we can symptom spot together!!

8 years ago

I am trying for my second child this time and honestly I conceived first month with my daughter! :) SO it is possible!

I felt the same today! No hot flashes though and I don't normally cramp at all until the day I start. I am due for the witch April 2.

I felt cold symptoms today as well.. And last night I had a weird nausea spell where I HAD to eat something!!! I ate a bag of chips and boom I was fine!

8 years ago • Post starter

Well I am VERY much relieved to hear somebody say that they have conceived on the first try! Does give me a little bit of hope but I don't want to have a huge let down. Trying to prepare myself for either way. These cramps that I have just make me so upset even though I know it's probably just all of the progesterone.

Your symptoms definitely sound promising!!

I really wish I had an explanation as to why I got so nauseated yesterday. I have been a little nauseous today but nowhere near yesterday. I also felt like I was coming down with the cold/flu but it went away within a matter of like 5 hours. I don't know what to think of it! It's weird that you and I both are having the same symptoms! I hope that we get our BFP!!

8 years ago

It's definitely weird (the nausea both of ours actually) because I had this with my daughter BUt like 8 weeks along!! Not before even finding out!!! I have about 9 tests from pregnant tests.com left and tomorrow is 5 days before I'm supposed to start so I just test every morning lol!!! I try not to get disappointed when it's a BFN because I KNOWits early!!!

Baby dust for us both!!!!!!!

Haha yeah I mean I know that 7 dpo is waaaaay too early for those symptoms but it doesn't change the fact that I feel it. I guess I maybe have a bug or something!! Anyways, here's to being 9 dpo!!! One day closer to knowing even though I just feel out this cycle. How are you feeling so far today?

8 years ago

Lower abdomen is STILL super full and heavy..
Took a test this morning haha I know I know.. There was a faint line but I'm just saying evap line even though a friend of mine saws she sees it.

I ovulated on the 19th March too (I think) and no you're not crazy just emotionally driven. Best of luck - try to hold off for another few days before testing. I know it's tough but it might help.

8 years ago

I am going to test Thursday! Waiting a few days I think will help :)

I'm on holibobs atm and I've promised myself I'll not test until 2nd April when I get home. Aargh tough. It's the longest two weeks isn't it? This is my third time and I thought I'd be less obsessive about it but if anything I'm worse. Praying for us all in the group. Vx

8 years ago

I'm not planning to test at all this cycle actually. I already feel out with these AF like cramps I've been having for the past 2 days. Pretty sure I'm out so just waiting for AF. I hope that you guys get your BFP!!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo