Community post

Discussion

"TWW" Limbo - CD36

Hello everyone.

I've just started charting again, deleted my old charts to start fresh after having laparoscopic surgery. Haven't been temping or checking CM long but figured I 'ought to seeing as how I'm on CD35 now and have no idea if I ovulated or what. Been taking tests and they all seem to be BFP. Had a squinter on a Dollar Tree but the next morning it was def. BFN.

Confused, tired, angry, and sad all at the same time.

I am taking daily HPT until either 1) AF arrives, 2) BFP, or 3) CD60 (At which point I will go to the doctor).

Any else been in a similar situation? I'd link my chart in FF but I'm not sure how. Trying to keep up with CDTP's chart as well.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

That sounds very frustrating and confusing! I have had cycles like that in the past and it ended up being that I had gotten sick around the time I ovulated so I ovulated late. That being said, you could have a little extra long cycle this time but either way still have a chance of a BFP. Hang in there and good luck! I hope you get a nice clear double line :)

8 years ago

Getting divorced. No longer ttc.... still haven't had a cycle since this thread was created. Thanks for all the support and feedback.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo