Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 at 38 years for 1 year and 2 MC. Anyone else?

Hello all! I am new to the site. I am sure there are several others out there going through the same as I am so I am hoping for a little support and insight as to what you ladies are going through. I am 38 years old and DH and I have been officially TTC for the last year. We had 2 MCs (my eggs are older they say) and one unsuccessful IUI (without ovulation stimulation due to timing). We are now at the very beginning of our fertility treatment journey (still no idea what is next - waiting for CD1 to find out). I am hoping to hear about some success stories for those of you over 38 years old who have had their first and also from those of you who are in a similar situation.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi there I'm 39 now and was tryin 4 2 years as my youngest is now just gone 3 years old. In the space of those 2 years I had 3 miscarriages and lots of tests done but they couldn't find nothin wrong, so basically it was just down to pure bad luck, but kept thinkin could it be my age!!!!!! Well I fell pregnant 4 times and I've Managed to keep hold of this little girl and I'm due in about 8 weeks.

Just keep thinkin positive even wen times are hard and u will b ok, if u ever fancy a chat or even a moan just message me I'm always about xx

9 years ago

It's so nice to hear a positive story. Congratulations on your little one that is soon to be! Gives me hope knowing that it does happen for others and could still potentially happen for me as well.

I Just got an appointment with my FS for Monday to see what treatment will best suit for this cycle since today is CD1. Of course the doctors (husband and wife team) are out of the office until then which is why the delay to next week. They will send over a prescription to my pharmacy so I can still have the ultrasound this cycle.

I have a feeling we have a long road ahead of us... The outcome will be well worth it should it be positive! Thank you so much for your offer to vent. Much appreciated!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo