Community post

Discussion

7 day countdown to AF! :-/

Hi all

Thats me back, ladies.

I have decided to start being more "laid back" in my approach to our much wanted baby no 2! I am just one of these people that "pregnancy" doesn't agree with. I have had 2 x miscarriages and my DD was a hellish pregnancy where I was in hospital for 6 months and lost 4 stone and she was born 3 months early.

I used to test 2-3 times a day trying to get our BFP, but I now have stopped testing for ovulation (as this is now rarely happening anyway). I am now only testing every 2 days in the run up to AF!

Hope other people are having better luck than we are! I feel that everyone I know just breezes into being pregnant and has a glowing, perfect, storybook pregnancy where they stay active and look amazing! We have been trying for 8 months and know that I will be so ill I will probably end up in hospital again! :-(

Anyway, much love to all! xx

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I totally agree with you. I have had 2 miscarriages in the last year and one chemical. All this waiting is driving me crazy, step one is getting that strong positive and then step two is making it to 12 weeks but I don't think I'll stop worrying until my baby is in my arms. I'm 9dpo and I got a very very faint positive. I had to get hubby to agree just in case I'm starting to see things.
My symptoms so far: headaches, I'm so tired but I can't sleep, really sore boobs,Iincreased cm, I have quite bad constipation but I'm also getting cramps which was one of my tell tell sign for my other pregnancies.
Debating on if I should test tomorrow morning or just wait but I never have been so good with patience :')

9 years ago

I hope you got on well.

For me even getting to the first part of that bfp seems like an impossible task at the moment never mind the rest! My advice is to try to keep your mind occupied with other things. It's kind of like watching a kettle boil.

Good luck xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo