Community post

Discussion

Ectopic

TTC again after suffering from an ectopic pregnancy in mArch. Looking for some support. I think all my friends and husband are sick of hearing me have such a bad attitude about trying again. Anyone ever have a healthy pregnancy after ectopic? Both tubes were saved and no risk factors. Just looking for someone to shed some light. TTC & 7dpo right now.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I have a friend who had an ectpic. She now has a daughter and another daughter on the way! Took her total 2 years with the first one because she got one miscarriage and then ectpic the third pregnancy is was older daughter who is now 2.5 years old.

9 years ago

Hi! So sorry about your loss in March and I totally understand DH and friends being tired of listening. My first pregnancy ended Feb 2007 at 7 weeks while I was in the ER thinking I was misscarrying just to find out after I lost consciousness that I had been rushed into surgery for an ectopic in my left tube. I was completely devastated. My tube was saved but my heart was crushed. My due date for that baby was Oct 22 2007. Our first month trying after our loss was that Oct and I got my BFP on the 22nd. That pregnancy went full term and my precious little boy is 6 now. My pregnancy after DS was also fine and my baby girl will be 4 On the first of October. It is possible to be fine after an ectopic. It takes a lot out of you but only makes you appreciate the morning sickness and all the other things about pregnancy that others complain about 10x better.

My DH and I divorced after our daughter was born and I have been re married for 9 months to an amazing man who loves me and my two children. We have decided that we want a child together so I am on TTC cycle #2. I'm currently 5dpo and hoping for a BFP this month.

If you need to vent or get anything out I'll be here and if you have any questions I'll try my best!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo