Community post

Discussion

Two Test on FMU - TWO Different Results.

Yesterday I was day 8po and 6piui. I am in my tww and my beta is scheduled on Apr 1st, but I guess anxiety kicked in and I took a first response pregnancy test. Immediately that test said negative, so I walked away from it. Three minutes later I walked back to the test to discard of it but there was a very faint baby pink positive. My sister said she seen the faint positive and went to get test for me to take, so she brought me a target (up and up) store brand and a Clearblue digital (five days sooner).

Now, last night from the same urine specimen (tmi) I tested the target brand and then the clear blue brand, maybe 5 seconds apart. We waited and the required time and when both results came in one was not pregnant (target store brand) and pregnant 1-2 weeks (clearblue digital).

This morning I'm 9dpo (7diui) and with FMU I got the same results as both test last night (one pos with CB and one neg with Target store brand)... I'm so confused, I have beta on April 1st and I know I should wait but as far as HPT I'm not sure; which to go by. So far it seems like my FR was faint pos, CB was pos and target was neg ... totally lost, did anyone have experiences like this?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

The up and up brand may require higher amounts of hcg then the clear blue weeks estimator. The clear blue probably is just picking up your lower hcg level :) I would say you are preggo and give the up and up brand another day or two to turn positive as hcg doubles every 36-48 hours :) best of luck!!

8 years ago

I aGree some tests are more sensitive . I'm thinking prego !!! Keep us posted .

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo