Community post

Discussion

TTC #2 after 3 MC

About Me / My Trying to Conceive Story
Let's try this again. Ended up deleting profile before because I got so frustrated :(

TTC in 2007 tried for 3 months without any issues and conceived our beautiful baby boy, now 6 1/2 years old.

Thought it was time for #2 so we began to TTC in 2013. We got pregnant immediately, unfortunately needed in a MC March 14, 2014 at 5 weeks 4 days, another MC July 24, 2013 at 6 weeks 2 days and again in October 2, 2013 at 5 weeks 2 days. After 3 MC within one year we got a little discouraged and. Stopped trying. The reasons for all 3 MC were unknown and I guess it was just gods will.

But here we are again trying for #2!( our rainbow baby) since June 2014! This journey shall be fun since my periods and ovulations are so erratic, other than that we are both perfectly healthy.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am in a somewhat similar situation. Delivered my ds March 2013, April 2014 decided to try for #2. Got my bfp after one month of trying! Unfortunately, had a missed mc in June, DNC to follow. Had a possible chemical pregnancy after my first AF. It's so frustrating when you want that baby and it just doesn't work. I had no issue with my first ds, so I never dreamed I would have any issues with my second try. Best of luck to you! Don't give up!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo