Community post

Discussion

Chasteberry success stories with low progestorone

Hi all mommies, I come to you with a question about a herb called chasteberry(4mg). We have been TTC for over a year for baby no.2. however with no luck. went to doc for check up and there is nothing wrong, he things that my progesterone are to low cause I keep on getting +HPT's but then I start my period 2-3 days later... so after much googling I found this herb called chasteberry. its supposed to help with regulating hormones etc. but it also does say that if you fall pregnant you should stop taking the pills. I want to find out from REAL persons if there were anyone out there who has got the same problem, if you have used this herb with any success or anything else that can help me get this little bean to stick.... I'm so hopeless at this point that it feels like I will never be pregnant again... if anyone out there can shed some light on this, I will really appreciate it... Thanks!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Have you asked your doctor about putting you on a progesterone supplement? I am taking suppositories that I started 2-3 days after O and until 2-3 days before AF is due I am supposed to test- HPT. If its negative then I am supposed to stop taking the suppositories to start AF. I would definitely look into it. I decided to do that instead of the Chasteberry just because I didn't know much about it either.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo