Community post

Discussion

symptoms

I am 4dpo and I'm suffering with back ache and sometimes stomach pains. On my first 1dpo I was sick but only feeling sick some days now. Is this a good sign?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Sickness I think is rare this early! I am trying for my fourth and the only thing I am certain a sign that I was pregnant was tingly breasts/more so the nipple area ( 4-8 dpo) , having to get up during the night to pee. ( 18 dpo) and vivid dreams ( 14 dpo )! But I remember sitting and reading in bed, before poas and telling my DH at the time that I knew I was prego!
This time, 5 yrs later, found my soulmate and ttc is the most stressful time ever... 37 is not easy to ttc! Before it only took me the first month! :(. The only thing I know for this month that is a good sign is that my breast started tingling 3-4 dpo! Today is horribly uncomfortable and I poas 5 times now and the last two days I'm unsure if it's positive or not :(
I wish you all the baby luck in the world!!! Xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo