Community post

Discussion

CRAZIEST THING is happening! ALL EXPERT TTC'er advice!

So I'm literally at a lost for words for what is going on right now...

A LITTLE BACKGROUND BEFORE I TELL WHAT IS HAPPENING...

I had a MMC 2 months ago. I found out on July 9th that the heart stopped. I was supposed to be 13 weeks, baby measured 7 wks 4 days. Had a D&C on July 16th. i tracked my hcg levels until i got my AF. I got it exactly 28 days from my D&C I got my period. The last couple of tests i did were going down and so once i got af i figured it had to be less than 25 and that was that. I cant remember if i ever really got a neg hpt. My af was only 3 days long, i usually have a 4 or 5 day AF...it started super heavy the first 2 days and then light the third. Figured there wasnt much left to come out after the D&C. So I began temping and taking opks because Ob said it was safe to start trying. I had a pos opk Cd14 late at night and pos on Cd15 and by cd16 is was super neg. Temp was up a little on cd16 and even more on cd17 and has been way above coverline up to now. I have 2 Fertility Friend accts...i changed the method for interpretation on one so one acct says i O'd on Cd 15 and the other says Cd 16.

So that being said I am either 7DPO OR 8DPO.

Yesterday (6/7dpo) i took a wondfo. an extremely faint almost ghost line came up within time limit. I usually know when an evap is an evap as this would be my 4th pregnancy (first pregnancy was a chemical miscarried at 5wk 4days, got pregnant with my 1yr old son 2 weeks later, 7 months after having him i got pregnant with the mmc baby and now this is my first real cycle after d&c).

after the wondfo...I dont know why i was so urged to use one of my frer as i know its so early (6/7dpo) but i did and right away a faint and yes, pink line up. Light enough to take a pic and tweak it to show better on the polls here, but dark enough to see IRL.

Later that afternoon i took anther bc i just couldnt believe it...although this one was a tad lighter but i chalked it up to the fact i didnt really hold my pee at all and was drinking water.

This morning (7/8dpo) i used fmu and line came up lighter than yesterdays pos. Read some stuff online about fmu vs. smu so tried smu and it came up a little stronger than the fmu, but the same or lighter than yesterdays good test. Wondfo shows neg. So im assuming HCG is less than 25 since most of us all know frer can pick up as low as 7.5 or something crazy and wondfos are 25. my hcg has to be somewhere in between 7.5 and 20ish.

SO HERE'S MY QUESTIONS....

when i put my test up online here at 6 or 7 dpo everyone immediately said thats nearly impossible...and i agree since we all know the possibility of me implanting on 6dpo is there but the chance of hcg showing up in my urine is slim to none. I started to get all worried since the lines werent getting darker i was having a chemical...but then it dawned on me...this is awfully early for that to happen. I mean to get a positive at 6/7 dpo and almost a neg the very next day...temp is still up, my boobs are killing me and HUGE..Like noticeably bigger, i have many other symptoms, you name it i have it, my cervix is super closed and high. I even tried tests out of different boxes so i dont think they are faulty.

Could this faint line ive been getting since 6dpo be left over from last pregnancy and d&c?? Maybe i still have small amounts of lingering hcg...i know u can ovulate and get af under 25 hcg.

and if i am pregnant this cycle maybe i havent even implanted yet or if i have it hasnt shown up in urine enough yet as im only either 7 or 8 dpo and thats super early for anyone still..

im literally at lost for words right now.

I have a drs apt on fri am to get blood draw. I just dont have any explanation for whats going on.

PLEASE ALL STORIES AND ADVICE IS WELCOME!!!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm not an expert at TTC. However, your story is very unique and you've done best by scheduling an appointment. I believe that everyone is different and may not always fall within the general guidelines. My doctors are always in awe about the way my body functions. Having said all of that, I pray that you receive a BFP. Baby dust!

9 years ago

Thank you so much for your time and response! Yes, i truly believe the body can pull off some amazing things.

AND To make the whole story more complicated...i took a wondfo last night before writing this..after i was done and was getting ready for bed i went into the bathroom and saw a faint pink line on it!! my frer is so faint i dont even consider it real anymore..but now wondfos are coming up pos. I had never gotten a line like this before on them.

I did another one before bed to make sure it wasnt bc i let it dry..sure enough the next came up with a line while wet.

This morning i woke up with an even higher temp, the highest yet, and my bbs are like a size or 2 bigger and now a sore throat. In the past a sore throat for me has indicated implantation so maybe last night or today at 8/9 dpo (which are the very IDEAL days to implant!!)

CONFUSED :(

9 years ago • Post starter

3 positive wondfos this am...neg frer and neg first response digi....whats going on :(

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo