Community post

Discussion

Sharp Pains... Could it be clomid twins?

Hi everybody. Wanted to share my symptoms and experience this cycle in case I am pregnant so that my story can be of benefit to those TTC.

1. Started clomid this cycle (days 3-7 of cycle) (2-27 thru 3-2). Only real side effects were hotflashes at night from clomid.

2.Started BDing almost everyday (cycle day 8 and on). Hotflashes continued at night.

3. Felt nonpainful fluttering around 3-12 on left and right sides where ovaries are. Hotflashes began subsiding. Tappered off BDing to every couple of days. So supposedly I O'd around 3-11/3-12 if fluttering was ovulation.

4.Went to Mall on 3-21 and was broken down by SUDDEN sharp pains in lower abdomen. Pain was not gradual, it just hit me. It was on both sides and I had to sit down it was so bad. It lasted about 5 to 10 minutes and stopped. I felt the same pain, only not as bad about an hour later for a few seconds, then it was gone.

5. 3-22 Felt the pain again, only very mild and again only for a few seconds and it was gone.

6. Took HPT on 3-22 and 3-23 and both appear negative, but I held them up to light and see what looks like a evap line next to Test line. When I used these before and they were negative, I never saw a evap line. Its on both this time. I know I feel weird, abdomen tight, boobs bubbling out bra (hubby pointed out my nipple hanging out top of bra and we laughed), peeing alot, hungrier than normal, and kinda tired, but not lethargic. I took pre-natals to get some energy and drank a berry and almond milk smoothie.

7.Its 3-23 about to turn 3-24, AF due 3-26... No sharp pains. No cramping. Just feel gentle fluttering and slight bloaty feeling in uterin area. If I'm pregnant, I feel like I'm having Twins. Can't explain it. I just feel it.

If I am, this post may help someone experiencing these symptoms. It might be delightful for parents to be wondering if they may be having twins too. I have 3 children and never experienced that sharp pain before. Something inside me said, Mrs Ellison, your pregnant... with TWINS.

Will keep you guys posted.

Opinons on my symptoms and experience are welcome.

Baby Dust to You All TTC

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Everything certainly sounds promising! Keep us updated. Lots and lots of baby dust!

8 years ago

Keep us updated. I have been debating on trying clomid. Had my first pregnancy last week on Monday buy my child was ectopic and had surgery this day last week. Will be following your story! Good luck

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo