Community post

Discussion

chemical pregnancy and 36 day cycle because of the cp. help!

I had a chemical pregnancy at 2 weeks in July our first month ttc. I have apps to chart fertile days, and it all seems to say that I'm quite far away from ovulating. Yet, I have already went from dry to egg white and cramping to very watery and a bbt of 99.8. Could I have already ovulated or is that completely just not possible? Any advice or suggestions or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

When I had my chemical pregnancy and my early miscarriage, I had similar cycles right after they happened. Once, I O'd way earlier than normal (CD 8), and the other time way later (CD 25). It's also possible to have multiple patches of fertile CM in a single cycle, but it doesn't necessarily mean you're about to ovulate - could just be your body ramping up and then changing its mind because things are a little wacky. Keep temping - you'll know you've ovulated if you have a sustained rise in temp of 3 days in a row. Temps can fluctuate a lot too after a loss, so I'd wait a few days and just see what happens with temps and maybe try OPKs.

Hope this was helpful! Sending lots of your way!! GL!

2/4/2015 12/6/2014 User Image

9 years ago

Hi thank you for your reply, this was actually a pretty good time ago. We ended up having multiple miscarriages and I was referred out to an ivf egg donor clinic downtown where I live....we don't have that kind of money so we just figured I couldn't get pregnant. Anyway, I have 2 cyst on my right ovary and I have been getting them monitored and last Monday I went to have them checked and today I'm a couple of days away from being 9 weeks :). So thano for the baby dust and response.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo