Community post

Discussion

CD37...BFN...no bleeding...Fertilaid the prob or am i PG???

im CD37 right now...I have a normal cycle, ranges from 28 to 33. I was supposed to start on the 24th. my last period was the 27th of july. ive been taking fertilaid for 2 months and no issues, and ive NEVER been late let alone miss my period (no matter how stressed) unless pregnant. ive had 2 MC's back to back. trying not to freak but im not only worried but confused...been getting BFN's like crazy.

sore chest, headaches, cramps, fatigue, MOODY, emotional (not like me), grumbling in lower abdomen, and white milky discharge (sometimes a lot sometimes a little).

anybody had the same?? or can ease my mind??

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi

Im in a similar boat at the moment. Im CD 38 normal cycles range from 25-27 days. i had implanon removed on 8th jan. last period was 23rd dec. I had some pink milky dc last friday ( cd32) and since then have had full feeling breasts like i did when i was feeding like i need to empty them although ive not bf since july! had mild queasines on/off, headaches, weird abdo cramps mostly on the left and really tired, cant seem to focus on anything as my attention span is really short at the mo! just seem unable to keep focused due to tiredness!!! Ive done like 4 tests over the last 5 days and all neg but i cant help but feel pregnant!!! im wondering if these symptoms are down to the implanon removal rather than pregnancy???
it is REALLY unusual for me to be anywhere near 30 odd day cycles!! think my longest has been around 27/28days?

Driving me mad!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo