Community post

Discussion

On clomid, no ovulation....

This is my second cycle using clomid, I ovulated everything went prefect the last month which was my first month on clomid and, this month nothing has happened I've been testing since the calendar has said and all negatives, i have the high temperature everyday day for a while already I've had that but also a lot of cramps if not in the middle bottom on one side or the other, twinges so i assumed i was going to ovulate...Is it normal not to ovulate on clomid one month then the next no?

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Well, last night i went ahead and re-tested and it was +Opk so IUI was performed. This morning i also tested and i got a +Opk again so did IUI this morning too.

8 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for the update. Im just starting my second round of clomid so that kind of worried me a little bit! Fx you get a BFP

8 years ago

Thanks for the update. Im just starting my second round of clomid so that kind of worried me a little bit! Fx you get a BFP

8 years ago

Honestly I haven't tested yet but I did have brown discharge for like 4 days this month on april 5th and my doctors think it was implantation bleeding so I'm waiting it out to see so I'm skipping this month because I haven't had a real period this month but the discharge. I ended ovulating and everything last month so I do think I'm pregnant but haven't confirmed it yet.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo