Community post

Discussion

Help

Hi every one just wanted to ask a quick question I had what looked like an implantation bleed Thursday which was literally wipe and gone nothing since it was brown in colour like discharge. it's now 3 days on I have all the pregnancy symptoms nausea sore but breast tiredness cramping headaches etc... Still no positive test though please could you let me know what you think if I could be pregnant or not ??

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

How many days after o are you?

8 years ago

If u had IB it would show on a test within 72 hours !

8 years ago

Scientists still don't know every detail about ttc. The blood could be from a number of things, the egg exiting the fallopian tube (since it was only a tad of blood), your uterus trying to prepare for pregnancy or even the egg trying to implant. No one knows how long it takes the egg to implant in each individual once it is in the uterus so keep testing over the next few days. Fingers crossed for you

8 years ago

Done a first reponse test the afternoon come back negative I don't understand why
haven't I come on yet if am not pregnant it's really bugging me now I thought first reponse were really sensitive ??? I haven't had a period since early February but had something like implantation bleeding last Thursday has any one had anything similar or know what it could be ?? X

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo